Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take back everything I said about the Europa League, this competition is a vibe 🤣 Last night was the most fun game i’ve watched in ages lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I take back everything I said about the Europa League, this competition is a vibe 🤣 Last night was the most fun game i’ve watched in ages lol
See I was right Europa>CL I'm preparing for when we join 🙈
---
On the topic of Garnacho text. Could he not have picked another emoji. I mean there are hundreds he could have used but he had to pick that one. 🙀
I read on Twitter that its commonly used to mean Strength & Power. So I think any other interpretation didnt even enter the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See I was right Europa>CL I'm preparing for when we join 🙈
---

I read on Twitter that its commonly used to mean Strength & Power. So I think any other interpretation didnt even enter the kids.
I know he probably meant strength eg Godzilla but I wish these boys would just take a bit longer and check before posting.

I know he probably meant strength eg Godzilla but I wish these boys would just take a bit longer and check before posting.
oh I agree especially nowdays when its so easy to check if anything has another meaning. I hope he doesnt get punished by the FA and they just do more to educate players about social media use

Reactions: 6
Loved that. County's media team must have enjoyed drafting that one! I'd always thought T Swizzle would be more of a Forest fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No Udogie tonight, which probably means Davies starting 😭😭😭😭

Or in Ian Beales words “i’ve got nothing left”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I quite like the theme music too. It’s a bit of a banger!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We’ve got VDV, Cuti, PP and Vic. Keep the ball on the right and we’ll be fine 😭

AND LOLO’S BACK IN THE SQUAD 🥰🥰🥰
We’ll be FINE? Oh we look bleeping awful I cba😭 Richarlison was the worst 60 million ever spent and Ben Davies, duck me. Theres downgrades and then there’s DOWNGRADES.

I’d like Lolo on now pls x

• Heart
We’ll be FINE? Oh we look bleeping awful I cba😭 Richarlison was the worst 60 million ever spent and Ben Davies, duck me. Theres downgrades and then there’s DOWNGRADES.

I’d like Lolo on now pls x
Look if we come out of this game injury free I’ll be happy rn! And I’ll die on the hill that N’Dom was the worst £60+ mill we ever spent on 😆

• Heart

Aside from the whole post being bleeping weird, I misread that name to read Gobb Shite 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I saw that wonder if that means Phil/Becca will be the babys godparents

Reactions: 9
It took me a while to unpack that. I wasn’t sure if Ronnie Foden was doing one of his celebrity appearances now he has representation.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Aside from the whole post being bleeping weird, I misread that name to read Gobb Shite 🤣
Yep i read it as Gobb Shite as well 🤣
To be fair she is a bit of a gob shite, so i can see how we read it wrong!

When are spurs playing Man c, Liverpool and Newcastle?
Spursy bf is already singing we are top of the league and is annoying me 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.