Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm seeing lots say another VAR duck up & shouldnt have been a Pen
Yep, it was very similar to the penalty that pretty much everyone (including 5/5 of the independent panel) agreed shouldn't have been a penalty last week. We were rubbish in the second half — fair play to Sheffield United — but we deserved a point and didn't deserve the 4th major VAR/refereeing screw-up of the season. Shocking.

Reactions: 7
why am i not surprised it’s a duck up 😭. How long until they just apologise to us pre-game. Shall we have an apology of the season compilation.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wish I’d been watching the Swindon–Aldershot game instead!

Reactions: 1
This Newcastle v Arsenal game is hilarious. For a neutral anyway.

Havertz foul ends in 3 Newcastle players being booked 😂. Fabian Schaer - lovely face but a bit of a gobshite.

And the hilarity of Newcastle fans claiming time wasting at every opportunity. Weren’t they the top time wasters last season?!

Reactions: 9
Sorry but I can’t stand Gary Neville. I swear he has a go at players for complaining to the ref (he’s complained when we’ve done it I am 99%sure) but then Longstaff did it and he says “you’re entitled to”

Peak waffler 😭

it’s a funny game so far, I’m hoping for a few sendings off

Sorry but I can’t stand Gary Neville. I swear he has a go at players for complaining to the ref (he’s complained when we’ve done it I am 99%sure) but then Longstaff did it and he says “you’re entitled to”

Peak waffler 😭

it’s a funny game so far, I’m hoping for a few sendings off
Plus let's not forget when Gary was a player he'd be complaining straight away and surround the ref. It's hypocritical of course but still nothing is really done about surrounding the ref.

3 bloody checks, that is bloody pathetic how long it takes. Tried everything to disallow that, tbf I really couldn’t tell if it did or didn’t go out with my eyesight😭

Reactions: 4
3 bloody checks, that is bloody pathetic how long it takes. Tried everything to disallow that, tbf I really couldn’t tell if it did or didn’t go out with my eyesight😭
Yeah, that ball looks out to me and is no different to the one that was disallowed at Old Trafford a couple of weeks ago. Also it definitely looks like Joelinton has pushed Gabriel yet VAR see's nothing wrong with that what an absolute joke, the VAR officials are becoming too inconsistent with decisions and it is actually ruining football for me.
1699124643706.png

1699124734479.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well its not a game week til i've typed "They'll end up relegating a team"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well its not a game week til i've typed "They'll end up relegating a team"
I agree somebody will go down by one point because they lost a game after a decision was given against them which turned out to be wrong.

Reactions: 12
guimaraes is so annoying. He’s a good player but he’s so irritating, should have been booked about four times 😭

Reactions: 11
Really do miss Xhaka, he would of loved that match, would of been sent off but would of got stuck in. Must say Havertz made me laugh, he did the bad tackle yet Newcastle players end up with 3 yellows 🤣
Had a feeling we would lose tonight, oh well, onwards and upwards!

20231104_194813.jpg

No reason to add the photo, just miss him ❤
---
With all the var duck up think we can say we all been Neil Warnock at some point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.