Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You called it! At least when you beat Boro you'll definitely get a Premier League draw!
Actually I think it's the best draw we could have asked for as it is the most winnable tie of them all, plus the fact that fellow League 1 side Exeter nearly beat them gives me some confidence. Also I suspect Connor Ripley will get a good reception from the Middlesborough fans because despite only playing for them 3 times he was considered a fan favourite at the club because his father Stuart Ripley helped them achieve promotion to the Premier League and played an important role of getting them to the semi-final of the League Cup which is now the Carabao Cup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
After such a high from being in the stadium watching us dominate Arsenal, it hasn’t half been ruined with that draw. A loss on Merseyside in time for Christmas 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean if it’s ANY consolation here, he didn’t play at all!

Newcastle or Liverpool to win the EFL Cup?
Liverpool for me 🙈 out of the “top 6” it would be them and Trent Alexander Arnold. Have to go worh them for the pure fact he’s now single (I wouldn’t stand a chance but shhhh”🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've decided to relive 98/99 So i'm looking forward to playing Brondby in a few Days & i'm excited to see how the season goes.
---
For those in need of a laugh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They had an introduction thing at work for the new people and this girl says as her fact “I’m a Man Utd fan” and the Liverpool fan went “I don’t like them” and she goes “Neither do I mate” 😭
---
I mean if it’s ANY consolation here, he didn’t play at all!

Newcastle or Liverpool to win the EFL Cup?
Newcastle have already knocked out McSexy and the Nordic meat shield, they cannot be allowed to take Handsome Alisson and VvD so Liverpool please.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They had an introduction thing at work for the new people and this girl says as her fact “I’m a Man Utd fan” and the Liverpool fan went “I don’t like them” and she goes “Neither do I mate” 😭
Haha! Reminds me of this

Also, hiii 👋 I've been lurking on this thread for a while now but never had any reason to comment. By way of introduction and for what it's worth:
  • I'm a Liverpool fan
  • I recently discovered, via an Instagram snooping session, that a girl who was in my school year is now married to an ex-Premier League footballer (he's still active and now plays for a team in the Championship), which absolutely blew my mind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha! Reminds me of this

Also, hiii 👋 I've been lurking on this thread for a while now but never had any reason to comment. By way of introduction and for what it's worth:
  • I'm a Liverpool fan
  • I recently discovered, via an Instagram snooping session, that a girl who was in my school year is now married to an ex-Premier League footballer (he's still active and now plays for a team in the Championship), which absolutely blew my mind!
Welcome! Always nice to have another Liverpool fan 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Haha! Reminds me of this

• I'm a Liverpool fan
So you know Rebekah Vardy? 😆 Does she still deny selling stories to the Scum?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So you know Rebekah Vardy? 😆 Does she still deny selling stories to the Scum?
Haha! No not Rebekah, she’s much older than me. Close though… it’s one of Jamie’s Leicester City former teammates missus. The Vardys were at their wedding though, judging from the IG pics 🙂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I do find it funny posts like that coz even though we are tit. So many teams would still kill to have our past few seasons.
City, Liverpool etc you get why they slate us, some others though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.