Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who’s the new leak at Utd? 👀
ngl i wouldn't be surprised by any of them (actually maybe Onana, Casemiro, Varane and McTominay?) but I especially wouldn't be surprised if the leak turned out to be Rashford on the basis that his PR team work very very hard and he also seems permanently unhappy at United

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Could it be a leak gang of Sancho, Rashford and Lingard joining in from the away end

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello Daisy Maguire I’m sorry for making fun of you, how do you make your older brother be nice to you, cause I just tried the slicked back ponytail and posted it on Instagram and my prick brother commented “Darwin Nunez vibes”
It was established some threads ago that Nunez is basically a scrappy Kendall Jenner.
So he was actually complimenting you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could it be a leak gang of Sancho, Rashford and Lingard joining in from the away end
Lingard used to speak to Paul Scholes about stuff apparently. Sure I've seen him mention it in a past interview so could be a little group of them

Reactions: 8
ngl i wouldn't be surprised by any of them (actually maybe Onana, Casemiro, Varane and McTominay?) but I especially wouldn't be surprised if the leak turned out to be Rashford on the basis that his PR team work very very hard and he also seems permanently unhappy at United
The only thing that puts me off it being Rashford is i'd expect there to be more 'positive' football based stories about him.
Then again 1 of our past leakers was apparently Lee Grant & he didnt get any stories about himself posted lol

Reactions: 7
It was established some threads ago that Nunez is basically a scrappy Kendall Jenner.
So he was actually complimenting you.
Actually the nicest thing he’s ever said to me in that case 🤣
---
So who’s the new leak at Utd? 👀
Sancho. From an outside perspective I’d guess him. Hasn’t he had issues with Dortmund, City and Man United? Defo gives me “I’m the problem” vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Luton have just warmed up this season. Apparently the manager was a little hot under the collar then with var 😏

Reactions: 4
Nope. Not just you 🤣

I actually feel for Luton town. They deserved that point and for Arsenal to score that late on must sting a bit.
Luton must be thinking “what more can we do to win a game?!” They’re a plucky little team and, unlike Burnley and Sheffield, they’ve not taken a battering this season.

Reactions: 10
Luton must be thinking “what more can we do to win a game?!” They’re a plucky little team and, unlike Burnley and Sheffield, they’ve not taken a battering this season.
Tbf out of the three that went up they actually look the most solid and might stay up, however I can't see Burnley and Sheffield surviving the drop as they can't defend and neither of them seem capable of scoring enough goals whereas Luton seem to have a number of players who can score goals, plus in an attacking sense they definitely look more threatening than Burnley and Sheffield.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.