Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is probably the only place I can say this, being a spurs fan, and coming from a long line of spurs fans, but Glenn Hoddle talks some shite.
He does.
And there’s not even any respite when it cuts to the pundits when you have to listen to the twuntwaffle from Lescott and Cole, who can barely string a de race together between them.

Reactions: 8
I know this is probably the only place I can say this, being a spurs fan, and coming from a long line of spurs fans, but Glenn Hoddle talks some shite.
yup this is a safe space & tbf I think we all have players who we are thankful for the on the pitch stuff, but seem dicks

He does.
And there’s not even any respite when it cuts to the pundits when you have to listen to the twuntwaffle from Lescott and Cole, who can barely string a de race together between them.

Should say sentence. String a sentence together.

Seemingly I should not criticise others 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely Alisha Lehmann chat was on topic? She's a footballer, has dated both male and female players, and is generally full of hilariously gossip worthy stuff.
I think you mistook my post. I was merely referring to the fact that I was initially speaking about Lewis Hamilton on the footballer wag discussion and that was off topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
And I thought the Graham Potter rumors were funny, apparently De Gea's coming back :ROFLMAO: Because of Onana poss going to AFCON.
We all know how much I love the Man but surely thats why they signed Bayindir & also what Heaton is for

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just remembered Fabinho and his wife named their son Israel… 😶

Obviously don’t mean this as a joke btw, the whole situation is horrible, it just popped back into my head as an awkward name.

Reactions: 4

Obviously don’t mean this as a joke btw, the whole situation is horrible, it just popped back into my head as an awkward name.
Popular name for boys and girls, my last Dr is called Israel! Dr Rae for short.

I remember thinking wtf at the time, but apparently it’s a religious thing and nothing to do with the “country” … no idea tbh but it’s certainly a choice.

Reactions: 3
I remember thinking wtf at the time, but apparently it’s a religious thing and nothing to do with the “country” … no idea tbh but it’s certainly a choice.
Yeah I’m just not accustomed to it as a name I think.

Reactions: 3
Surely not 😭 What is wrong with Ten hairs lmao

serves him right as all he needs to do is say sorry, doesnt even have to mean it
crazy as when Antony was out was perfect timing for him to fight for his place, just like WanBissaka did and Maguire/McTominay are trying to do

Reactions: 5
serves him right as all he needs to do is say sorry, doesnt even have to mean it
crazy as when Antony was out was perfect timing for him to fight for his place, just like WanBissaka did and Maguire/McTominay are trying to do
Regardless of whether he apologizes or not there’s no need to treat him like a prisoner 😭 Ten Hag is out of order for this imo, not a sign of a good manager if you’re willing to freeze out Sancho like this but are happy to have abusers and rapists in your squad over the years. He obviously has a bit of an attitude but this certainly won’t help, I hope he leaves in January and thrives elsewhere.

Reactions: 25
Yeah I don’t agree with this at all.
He had mental health issues last year and ETH could have said at the start that this is a private club matter and left it at that. Pep and Jurgen would not have let this situation get so bad if it occurred at Liv or City.
Antony has not been cleared and I don’t agree with him playing and yet Jadon is getting his lunchbox delivered. SMH.

Reactions: 17
Surely not 😭 What is wrong with Ten hairs lmao

This is so extreme. This can't be official disciplinary procedure to be that isolated from colleagues in this way. That's extremely harsh. Not even being able to eat in the same canteen.

In a conventional job there would be legal action against an employer treating an employee this way, even in spite of disciplinary action.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely no chance of conciliation whilst that's going on, surely. Even if the relationship really has broken down beyond repair I'm sure theres a far more dignified approach the club can take.

Reactions: 10
These stories coming out about David De Gea rejoining the club. United have treated him so badly and I am sayin that as a fan. United seem to lack the dignified approach at the minute. They dealt with MG badly, Antony, it goes on.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.