Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again not sure why you are surprised she’s being posted about her bf is probably the most talked about footballer in the PL. Maybe start some discussion??

ps I’d actually like to know more gossip about others so do contribute
Yeah, I have in previous threads but still it's dullard Sasha that it reverts back to. Surely it's all been discussed about them now? He denies her existence and she lets him - Ad Infinium.

Becky Vardy could have her own thread the amount of stuff she's gets/has got up to :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah, I have in previous threads but still it's dullard Sasha that it reverts back to. Surely it's all been discussed about them now? He denies her existence and she lets him - Ad Infinium.

Becky Vardy could have her own thread the amount of stuff she's gets/has got up to :LOL:
I guess some people find it interesting and some don’t.

As mentioned everyone else is well behaved and more clever at hiding things than him
The only one that gives him a run for his money is a certain BM who if rumours are to believed is being investigated by police so we don't really discuss that much. The lack of things being open stops the regular night outs gossip

Reactions: 3
Whi does she need to go public with him? Previous chat about Tyrone Mings keeping his relationship quiet, so they can do what they want.

Correct I am recent on here I think you can clearly see that when you click on icon and see date joined. I am just stating how doyou you know this, am I not allowed to even ask? Just thinking how the hell do you actually know who is doing what. Inside info, good for you. Thing is there is more people than just Sasha and some seem to be obsessed with her, but fine if you are just fed up with it being all about her.
Absolutely no body is obsessed with Sasha she’s a skinny desperate beg who tries to hard and throws herself in everyone’s face those tit blogs she does about what she eats and her recent purchases she’s giving everyone a reason to discuss her she’s doing it because she wants to be relevant she wants all the wag attention for the 2021 euros. People are going to take an interest in her and talk because of how Jack behaves. As for Tyrone Mings he lives a quiet low key life with his girlfriend and daughter because he isn’t scandalous and drink driving like Jack so that’s why Tyrone manages to stay private. If you don’t like what’s being said keep strolling past you don’t have to read it.

Reactions: 12
Whi does she need to go public with him? Previous chat about Tyrone Mings keeping his relationship quiet, so they can do what they want.

Correct I am recent on here I think you can clearly see that when you click on icon and see date joined. I am just stating how doyou you know this, am I not allowed to even ask? Just thinking how the hell do you actually know who is doing what. Inside info, good for you. Thing is there is more people than just Sasha and some seem to be obsessed with her, but fine if you are just fed up with it being all about her.
Yes I do know how the site works,
theres one thing keep your relationship private and there’s one thing where Jack is constantly cheating on her/u hahaha it’s a open relationship and it’s on his side only, if he was a black man the media would destroy him a heartbeat.

She’s a dootmat and allows it and she’s gained nothing from it!END OFF.

Reactions: 5
theres one thing keep your relationship private and there’s one thing where Jack is constantly cheating on her/u hahaha it’s a open relationship and it’s on his side only, if he was a black man the media would destroy him a heartbeat.

Sad truth that.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely no body is obsessed with Sasha she’s a skinny desperate beg who tries to hard and throws herself in everyone’s face those tit blogs she does about what she eats and her recent purchases she’s giving everyone a reason to discuss her she’s doing it because she wants to be relevant she wants all the wag attention for the 2021 euros. People are going to take an interest in her and talk because of how Jack behaves. As for Tyrone Mings he lives a quiet low key life with his girlfriend and daughter because he isn’t scandalous and drink driving like Jack so that’s why Tyrone manages to stay private. If you don’t like what’s being said keep strolling past you don’t have to read it.
I only see what people put on here about her so some people must be interested in her as in following her Accounts.

She’s gained plenty of designer purchases, living in a nice big house and will be living off his money like a lot of other WAGs. A lot of them are doormats but at the end of the day they won’t care because they get to portray the life they want on social media🤷‍♀️

As mentioned everyone else is well behaved and more clever at hiding things than him
The only one that gives him a run for his money is a certain BM who if rumours are to believed is being investigated by police so we don't really discuss that much. The lack of things being open stops the regular night outs gossip
I guess I'm in the minority then, it's just dull to read. BM and a lot of others need investigating by the police by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 4

Thanks but I am not her, you are very funny thinking I am as I could think the same about you. You know she told him to like post. Okay you know their lives! 🤣😂

• Haha
I only see what people put on here about her so some people must be interested in her as in following her Accounts.
Unfortunately she’s the only one feeding the content at the moment as she’s so incredibly desperate to be relevant and I’ve got no doubt in my mind that when normal life resumes Jack will be Jack again and we’ll be back on here talking about some mess he’s got himself into.

She’s gained plenty of designer purchases, living in a nice big house and will be living off his money like a lot of other WAGs. A lot of them are doormats but at the end of the day they won’t care because they get to portray the life they want on social media🤷‍♀️
Someone said here he gives her no money

She’s gained the designers recently hun in the last 2 months she’s been publicly slandered on other sites you can check on google yourself. She asked Jack recently to prove them wrong and the logic that Jack is sight with his money.

Reactions: 4
She’s gained the designers recently hun in the last 2 months she’s been publicly slandered on other sites you can check on google yourself. She asked Jack recently to prove them wrong and the logic that Jack is sight with his money.
Fair enough. She’s just another Ruby Mae to me, I mean Ruby’s modelling career never took off when she got with Dele and now she’s literally a cling on. So will be interesting to see how long Sasha clings on to Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Because it seems she wants to be famous

• Heart
Unfortunately she’s the only one feeding the content at the moment as she’s so incredibly desperate to be relevant and I’ve got no doubt in my mind that when normal life resumes Jack will be Jack again and we’ll be back on here talking about some mess he’s got himself into.
Bet most of them lot are counting down the days to holiday time and party time. I'm just hoping a part lockdown is lifted to get my hair done 😁

Fair enough. She’s just another Ruby Mae to me, I mean Ruby’s modelling career never took off when she got with Dele and now she’s literally a cling on. So will be interesting to see how long Sasha clings on to Jack.
Shes clinging on a lot longer than Ruby, she's already in at 10 years

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah your right sasha idolises ruby she follows her on both accounts however ruby doesn’t follow or like back or even acknowledge sashas existence.
Sasha is a follower for sure.

What's the gossip on Georgia? I noticed that Mbappe follows her and likes her pics I wonder how they became mutuals because the girls he normally follows on his public account are girls who speak french. She follows Chilly and Bellerin too and she also has other players like Neymar, Tomori, ASM, Madders and Jack liking her posts.

Jack liked this post.

Also speaking of Jack, lol at him liking one of Marcelle's posts too. Are her and Chilly a thing?

• Heart
Yeah your right sasha idolises ruby she follows her on both accounts however ruby doesn’t follow or like back or even acknowledge sashas existence.
Sasha is a follower for sure.
That's sad really. International wags seem to be the same too, all about the fame, fortune, the bad cosmetic surgery 🥴

What's the gossip on Georgia? I noticed that Mbappe follows her and likes her pics I wonder how they became mutuals because the girls he normally follows on his public account are girls who speak french. She follows Chilly and Bellerin too and she also has other players like Neymar, Tomori, ASM, Madders and Jack liking her posts.

Jack liked this post.

Also speaking of Jack, lol at him liking one of Marcelle's posts too. Are her and Chilly a thing?

Is it just me or do those knickers all look really uncomfortable?
Neymar liking posts is proof liking pics means nowt😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.