Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I wish I was so filthy rich that I didn't notice for over a month someone was rinsing my account all over the world.
Like I said it wouldn't have even flagged up as unusual activity, madness 🤯

Reactions: 3

I wish I was so filthy rich that I didn't notice for over a month someone was rinsing my account all over the world.
Wow. Guess the saying more money than sense comes to mind.
If only I had that type of money, I wouldn't have to be getting ready for this damn job so bloody early everyday 😕 now daydreaming of how to spend it. Envy.

Post of the day thread! 🤣🤣🤣

Yes in a world of JGs be a OW! Also Matty Cash 😍if I was 5 years younger and an Instagram model I’d be ‘shooting my shot’ 😝
I think Matty is recently single so you might have a chance!

Reactions: 1
Forgive me as I know it’s wrong to steal but it couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke, Mahrez is an awful character and I dislike him immensely.

Reactions: 7
A lot of these footballers live in their own world with its own rules.

Sending Uber’s for girls to bring them to hotels etc. Flying side pieces abroad for secret rendezvous. Girlfriend/wife playing happy families at home. Not for all the Chanel’s in the world would let someone treat me like that.

Well maybe like 100 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Not even a weeks wages! Taylor probably blows that anyway😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not even a weeks wages! Taylor probably blows that anyway😂
Funny thing is her dad (who I love from his Football days) is far richer than her boyfriend even though he plays for the richest club in the world and Ashley played in a era of far smaller sums of cash. Ashley (and Dawn I suppose lol) have done brilliant with their property portfolio which I believe is worth in the tens of millions.

Reactions: 3
Funny thing is her dad (who I love from his Football days) is far richer than her boyfriend even though he plays for the richest club in the world and Ashley played in a era of far smaller sums of cash. Ashley (and Dawn I suppose lol) have done brilliant with their property portfolio which I believe is worth in the tens of millions.
Did they ever pay Leanne Brown that £500k back though? 🤔 there’s a few suggestions on the RHOC thread that all might not be as it seems. Ash was lovely until he started messing with his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did they ever pay Leanne Brown that £500k back though? 🤔 there’s a few suggestions on the RHOC thread that all might not be as it seems. Ash was lovely until he started messing with his face.
It all seems to have gone quiet with one side saying one thing and the other side saying another, whilst nobody really knows the ins and outs. I just did a quick net worth Google search Ashley is worth 42 million pounds and Mahrez is down as ten million dollars. Taylor doesn't need to become a WAG. Dawn gets bad press but that couple are solid. It helps that they have been together before Ashley had any cash so she's not a money grabber. I don't know how Ashley copes around so many women as the only guy in the family :D

Any news on Maguire or Kane?

They both seem relatively settled with the same partner they’ve been with for years, few kids, kind of abnormal for an English footballer, makes me wonder if they actually are committed or if it’s just quiet

Wow. Guess the saying more money than sense comes to mind.
If only I had that type of money, I wouldn't have to be getting ready for this damn job so bloody early everyday 😕 now daydreaming of how to spend it. Envy.

I think Matty is recently single so you might have a chance!
Haha I appreciate your positivity but there’s no hope 😝

Any news on Maguire or Kane?

They both seem relatively settled with the same partner they’ve been with for years, few kids, kind of abnormal for an English footballer, makes me wonder if they actually are committed or if it’s just quiet
Kane is very much what you see is what you get. Loyal, determined, very much a family man and no time for extra curriculars. Rumour has it he doesn't drink and rarely goes out.
Maguire well we all know he's a liar and a terrible actor after last years debacle

Reactions: 8
It’s horrendous that she’s took her own life I know it’s well documented what’s gone on between Kasia, Jerome and Rebecca but it shouldn’t of ended like that.
It was on her son's birthday too😔 I was just looking into him, affairs, domestic abuse etc hes a charmer, don't know why people would fight over him.

It’s horrendous that she’s took her own life I know it’s well documented what’s gone on between Kasia, Jerome and Rebecca but it shouldn’t of ended like that.
What had gone on between the 3 of them?

It was on her son's birthday too😔 I was just looking into him, affairs, domestic abuse etc hes a charmer, don't know why people would fight over him.
I just can’t figure it all out, he’s been accused a few times of abuse and bad behaviour yet nothing sticks and I’m pretty sure he’s got custody of his children from his first relationship which would suggest, you would hope, that the the claims were unfounded but they never go away.

I just can’t figure it all out, he’s been accused a few times of abuse and bad behaviour yet nothing sticks and I’m pretty sure he’s got custody of his children from his first relationship which would suggest, you would hope, that the the claims were unfounded but they never go away.
He was due in court over it in December but not heard anything about it since. I know he's got custody of one child not sure about the other 2. Money talks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.