Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Err he literally put her on his story for 20 minutes and deleted it then a few days later put I love Sasha on his story late at night and that got swiftly deleted as well, she needs the hype and even those quick posts aren’t doing much for her popularity.
She needs to be more pubic with him if she is going to get publicity based on her relationship with him.

Reactions: 3
She needs to be more pubic with him if she is going to get publicity based on her relationship with him.
But then that would be one sided if she makes it more obvious to the public that they are together when he continues to portray himself as single

Reactions: 2
Jheez, if I see the word Sasha again I'm going to scream :LOL: To me, she a rather dull looking woman who has very low self-esteem other than that I don't give a shiny shite about her and her weird arse 'boyfriend'. Surely there's other footballers and wags we can gossip about?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Err he literally put her on his story for 20 minutes and deleted it then a few days later put I love Sasha on his story late at night and that got swiftly deleted as well, she needs the hype and even those quick posts aren’t doing much for her popularity.
All the blogs and gossip pages see it is one sided and she's forcing it. Ppl who know them in real life see that she is forcing it and thus forcing him to post or like. He's not genuinely. That's obvious to most of us. I agree with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not being funny here, but how do you know she made him like her pictures? How do you know if she liked them on his account or the fact he liked them anyway? She has to promote herself if she wants to be a model she has to repost her work, there isnt much of her work being done so needs to promote herself. On the last thread wags 4 there was a comment that too much is being out on here about the same people (Chilwell, Madders, Jack and "bloody" Sasha) and still it goes on. None of us really know what is going on with her n Jack and to be honest we can speculate all we like as this is what this is a gossip page, but really do any of us know? Nope.

Hi insider snooper who sent you!!!!!!!! your clearly a recent person like I am.

You said it’s a gossip site and that’s right, it is your meant to gossip and keep it moving if you don’t like what’s being said you can ignore it. And I know
for a fact she made him liked it and I do know she’s on the tattle site so is this one

so your post was pointless hun if your gonna do damage control do it better next time your making it obvious and sasha your desperate hun you posted a throwback picture this is comical. Sasha you have been with him for over 8 years no one knows you exist, he’s never claimed you publicly and he never will claim you publicly you will always be his dirty disgusting secret.

Bye

• Haha

You said it’s a gossip site and that’s right, it is your meant to gossip and keep it moving if you don’t like what’s being said you can ignore it. And I know
for a fact she made him liked it and I do know she’s on the tattle site so is this one

so your post was pointless hun if your gonna do damage control do it better next time your making it obvious and sasha your desperate hun you posted a throwback picture this is comical. Sasha you have been with him for over 8 years no one knows you exist, he’s never claimed you publicly and he never will claim you publicly you will always be his dirty disgusting secret.

Bye
There's at least three paid PR people on here. I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Bye
Whats the Instagram profile it's just saying log in

Reactions: 1
There's at least three paid PR people on here. I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw it.
there are rats in here hun !!’it’s doing my head in it’s like they control the narrative like it’s a gossip site if your being spoken about or your friends are just read it and laugh. But the minute you down play it and try to do damage control you have made it obvious these girls are stupid cows.

Oh her 😂😂😂
How do you know she's on here? I've not seen anyone that made me go it's lowri, maybe secretly lurking
She’s lurking

Reactions: 4
there are rats in here hun !!’it’s doing my head in it’s like they control the narrative like it’s a gossip site if your being spoken about or your friends are just read it and laugh. But the minute you down play it and try to do damage control you have made it obvious these girls are stupid cows.

She’s lurking
Tbf if I was a wag I'd be tempted maybe but then some things you're just best not knowing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jheez, if I see the word Sasha again I'm going to scream :LOL: To me, she a rather dull looking woman who has very low self-esteem other than that I don't give a shiny shite about her and her weird arse 'boyfriend'. Surely there's other footballers and wags we can gossip about?
Again not sure why you are surprised she’s being posted about her bf is probably the most talked about footballer in the PL. Maybe start some discussion??

ps I’d actually like to know more gossip about others so do contribute

Last edited:
  • Haha

;sex ban" that Gareth Southgate reportedly put on England players several years ago.

shes the gift that keeps on giving, she’s keeping us informed about her sex life. I don’t remember anyone asking to know but:LOL:

• Haha

;sex ban" that Gareth Southgate reportedly put on England players several years ago.

shes the gift that keeps on giving, she’s keeping us informed about her sex life. I don’t remember anyone asking to know but:LOL:
Ah we all knew sex ban wasn't in place this time but seriously her kids could read this🤢

• Haha
Whi does she need to go public with him? Previous chat about Tyrone Mings keeping his relationship quiet, so they can do what they want.

Bye
Correct I am recent on here I think you can clearly see that when you click on icon and see date joined. I am just stating how doyou you know this, am I not allowed to even ask? Just thinking how the hell do you actually know who is doing what. Inside info, good for you. Thing is there is more people than just Sasha and some seem to be obsessed with her, but fine if you are just fed up with it being all about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.