Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes in Cheshire and he has a family

Someone create a list of players that live in Cheshire that are married it just shows you a majority of men in the league that are gay do have families and children as a front I feel bad for the wife
Henderson fits this perfectly to a T

Reactions: 3
Whos the fella behind him?
I know loads of people guessed at him and his team mate but they laughed it off as friends 🤨 I don't think a closeted gay guy would post that online unless a double bluff.
I'm not sure its Henderson I'd go more towards someone a lot more sleazy.

Reactions: 2
Through even that rumour felt like people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 being how predictable it was.
Some of the rumours that occur are laughable. People do literally jump on anything poor Greenwood got accused of rape wrongly because he was in the area. Then people were accusing harry kane of being the English player taking coke 😂😂😂 simply because no one is that squeaky cleaner and then Kyle walker was named simply because its him.
Sterling was thought to be the secret bisexual footballer because people thought his run was camp despite the fact he didnt fit the bill as he had 2 children not one. People take something that partly fit twist it and spread it on Twitter as if its gospel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some of the rumours that occur are laughable. People do literally jump on anything poor Greenwood got accused of rape wrongly because he was in the area. Then people were accusing harry kane of being the English player taking coke 😂😂😂 simply because no one is that squeaky cleaner and then Kyle walker was named simply because its him.
Sterling was thought to be the secret bisexual footballer because people thought his run was camp despite the fact he didnt fit the bill as he had 2 children not one. People take something that partly fit twist it and spread it on Twitter as if its gospel
But that is what people will do. Same with friends or colleagues at work. "Oh wonder why so and so is of sick? Are they preggers?" Then the rumours start. It always has been this way not just for good old social media. Old wives tales. But hey we all love it hence we are on here reading/listening and guessing this that and the other. I've read things on here and thought, really??? So believe what you want, but agree with previous comments let's not speculate on which footballer is gay or not and name them. Really not a good idea. They do deserve some privacy even most of are daft sods!

But that is what people will do. Same with friends or colleagues at work. "Oh wonder why so and so is of sick? Are they preggers?" Then the rumours start. It always has been this way not just for good old social media. Old wives tales. But hey we all love it hence we are on here reading/listening and guessing this that and the other. I've read things on here and thought, really??? So believe what you want, but agree with previous comments let's not speculate on which footballer is gay or not and name them. Really not a good idea. They do deserve some privacy even most of are daft sods!
Ive noticed on Twitter the worse gossipers are males😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Ive noticed on Twitter the worse gossipers are males😂😂😂
Oh yes! Releasing their inner witch 😂 but when I go to football hearing my mates slag others off is funny, the way they do this completely different to us girls, which we probably will say are very bitchy and straight to the point, men are more subtle. But funnier.

Oh yes! Releasing their inner witch 😂 but when I go to football hearing my mates slag others off is funny, the way they do this completely different to us girls, which we probably will say are very bitchy and straight to the point, men are more subtle. But funnier.
They're so bad! I get messages going have you seen this?! I'm like come on use common sense and some of these come from people within the industry about other teams. So funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sasha just made Jack like her picture she just posted after we mentioned it on here today that he doesn’t like her pictures he tends to like mixed race girls pictures instead.

She reposted her pictures from her portfolio as she had nothing else to post. Sasha I understand you feel like proving us wrong but save your self from the embarrassment hun if he respected you and loved you he would treat you better. The reason why he’s treating you like this is because he knows he can get away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sasha just made Jack like her picture she just posted after we mentioned it on here today that he doesn’t like her pictures he tends to like mixed race girls pictures instead.

She reposted her pictures from her portfolio as she had nothing else to post. Sasha I understand you feel like proving us wrong but save your self from the embarrassment hun if he respected you and loved you he would treat you better. The reason why he’s treating you like this is because he knows he can get away with it.
Oh she's reading this maybe. Sasha if you are love bin his sorry arse. You're worth more than this. Look after yourself for once, you don't need anyone who treats you like crap and doesn't appreciate your worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh she's reading this maybe. Sasha if you are love bin his sorry arse. You're worth more than this. Look after yourself for once, you don't need anyone who treats you like crap and doesn't appreciate your worth.
She ignores his behaviour in hope she will get a big modelling contract and she can do blogs about working with Gigi and Kendall she’s pissing in the wind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Not being funny here, but how do you know she made him like her pictures? How do you know if she liked them on his account or the fact he liked them anyway? She has to promote herself if she wants to be a model she has to repost her work, there isnt much of her work being done so needs to promote herself. On the last thread wags 4 there was a comment that too much is being out on here about the same people (Chilwell, Madders, Jack and "bloody" Sasha) and still it goes on. None of us really know what is going on with her n Jack and to be honest we can speculate all we like as this is what this is a gossip page, but really do any of us know? Nope.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Not being funny here, but how do you know she made him like her pictures? How do you know if she liked them on his account or the fact he liked them anyway? She has to promote herself if she wants to be a model she has to repost her work, there isnt much of her work being done so needs to promote herself. On the last thread wags 4 there was a comment that too much is being out on here about the same people (Chilwell, Madders, Jack and "bloody" Sasha) and still it goes on. None of us really know what is going on with her n Jack and to be honest we can speculate all we like as this is what this is a gossip page, but really do any of us know? Nope.
Err he literally put her on his story for 20 minutes and deleted it then a few days later put I love Sasha on his story late at night and that got swiftly deleted as well, she needs the hype and even those quick posts aren’t doing much for her popularity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.