Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah, is she!

yes, they probably sleep together one night ( not sure, he really was so hight so... and like a said, he and his friends brings some girl or boy in the hotel, honestly idk if they r womans or not, to much plastic 😅
She looked surprisingly natural actually

I don't think Mings is as clean as everyone believes him to be or as he tries to portray himself. I have seen him often liking pictures of half naked girls on Instagram, he doesn't even follow them but he likes their pictures.
If I was a WAG, I don't know whether I'd be comfortable being a complete secret to the world the way Mings' partner is. One thing is privacy another is secrecy and their relationship falls on the latter. Given most footballers' inability to stay faithful, him keeping her a secret is a bit shady to me...
I am guessing it’s more to do with fact he gets a lot of abuse on social media, possibly from back around the whole ‘stamping’ incidents. I am sure a couple of years ago he posted a pic of his little one in a Villa shirt then nothing since so have always thought he’s had a fam. She also seems a tiny bit older and wiser than the other cringey WAGs and he seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Reactions: 1
So James posted that video of him kissing that girl to his insta stories and 5 days later he’s with Kennedy? wtf. She must have seen it surely?
he do the same in Dubai, after a week of disgusting stuff there, he kissing Kennedy in a club in England 😂

Reactions: 2
Hes got Kennedy the new dog and possibly a baby he'll be fine😂
Swaps a bestie for a girl and then posts a "sweet matching Christmas outfit" together. Yeah ok we believe you, "in a relationship" your stories and likes say otherwise dear boy. And as for a kid f*cking hell poor kid. Maybe more grown up than his/her Dad! If true of course.

Swaps a bestie for a girl and then posts a "sweet matching Christmas outfit" together. Yeah ok we believe you, "in a relationship" your stories and likes say otherwise dear boy. And as for a kid f*cking hell poor kid. Maybe more grown up than his/her Dad! If true of course.
He’s so slimey 🤢 he also doesn’t seem to have reached puberty

Reactions: 5
oh i wont took me awhile to think of how to ask if it was her, without the obvious questions haha
Can’t you just name her?

New thread continues here guys...⤵

Can’t you just name her?

New thread continues here guys...⤵

the person spilling the tea said not to, its easy to google though as only 2 show up supporting that team

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.