Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i get the vibe that a lot of these guys share the same girls which is very weird to me. also a lot of wags have the same look/aesthetic which is also weird. like how do all of these footballers like the exact same type of girl lmao

Reactions: 15
i get the vibe that a lot of these guys share the same girls which is very weird to me. also a lot of wags have the same look/aesthetic which is also weird. like how do all of these footballers like the exact same type of girl lmao
Yep. Birds of a feather and all that. Lot of it is they can't be doing with settling down so just use models for sex and oh look I'm serious now I've got a gf. As well as girls trying to be wags think thats how you have to look yet if you look at the married ones who are settled properly e.g *Kate Kane she looks absolutely nothing like them

Reactions: 14
What's the gossip on Georgia? I noticed that Mbappe follows her and likes her pics I wonder how they became mutuals because the girls he normally follows on his public account are girls who speak french. She follows Chilly and Bellerin too and she also has other players like Neymar, Tomori, ASM, Madders and Jack liking her posts.

Jack liked this post.

Also speaking of Jack, lol at him liking one of Marcelle's posts too. Are her and Chilly a thing?

I’m glad you’ve made this post because their are doubters on this page in regards to Jack he has plenty of time to like these girls pictures and various other girls pictures but has only recently just popped up on Sasha’s public page I know it means absolutely nothing but shouldn’t he be hyping her up instead of lurking in other models pictures.

Reactions: 11
I’m glad you’ve made this post because their are doubters on this page in regards to Jack he has plenty of time to like these girls pictures and various other girls pictures but has only recently just popped up on Sasha’s public page I know it means absolutely nothing but shouldn’t he be hyping her up instead of lurking in other models pictures.
So many guys like that not just footballers, in general. Yet if their gfs did that it would be a completely different story

Reactions: 4
Yeah your right sasha idolises ruby she follows her on both accounts however ruby doesn’t follow or like back or even acknowledge sashas existence.
Sasha is a follower for sure.
New to the thread but longtime lurker and I agree. It’s so weird. Also, interesting how Ruby’s bestie Ellie follows and interacts with Sasha.

Yes, this! For example Ollie Watkins, he posts pics with his GF regularly and they look like a lovely couple!

Reactions: 3
Yes, this! For example Ollie Watkins, he posts pics with his GF regularly and they look like a lovely couple!
Exactly they can’t even say it’s a privacy thing when he behaves and acts single. Loads of footballers live private life’s but they also let it be known they are off limits.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Late to the party but what did Jack post about Sasha on his stories that he then deleted ?

I saw the ‘hey fitty’ comment from him on one of her photos which was so obviously contrived. Yet if you zoom in on his stories when he’s at home you can see photos of them together and they have that puppy etc :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Late to the party but what did Jack post about Sasha on his stories that he then deleted ?

I saw the ‘hey fitty’ comment from him on one of her photos which was so obviously contrived. Yet if you zoom in on his stories when he’s at home you can see photos of them together and they have that puppy etc :rolleyes:
yeah they have photos around themselves as a couple around the house especially near the TV and it was this picture he reported on his story for approximately 20 minutes before it was deleted

Reactions: 1
I’m not a Villa supporter but I do like Ollie Watkins, he seems like a nice down to earth guy. Glad he shows his girlfriend off and is happy with her. Grealish needs to grow up.

What the hell has Barry Manilow got to do with this thread?
Post of the day thread! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m not a Villa supporter but I do like Ollie Watkins, he seems like a nice down to earth guy. Glad he shows his girlfriend off and is happy with her. Grealish needs to grow up.
Yes in a world of JGs be a OW! Also Matty Cash 😍if I was 5 years younger and an Instagram model I’d be ‘shooting my shot’ 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

On his story now he’s walking the puppy. Not a euphemism.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.