Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows if you want to keep something quiet you can. Social media is great but if you want a "normal" life you can. You decide what gets published or shown. Not shoving promotional stuff in your face daily/weekly. Or begging for fame. Well done to them both 😊
100%
She is pregnant again, yes. I know for certain, not just a rumour.
Didn't he show it in a celebration, kind of gave it away😂 explains why she didn't leave him after Iceland, that model was bragging she had sex with him😒

Reactions: 3
Any more info on gay players?
Nothing substantial so we don't like speculating too much because of things like with RLC. I would imagine they'd be incredibly secretive.
Edit- I just remembered didn't a player get caught having a drug fuelled gay orgy just after Christmas. So maybe not that secretive 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Nothing substantial so we don't like speculating too much because of things like with RLC. I would imagine they'd be incredibly secretive.
Edit- I just remembered didn't a player get caught having a drug fuelled gay orgy just after Christmas. So maybe not that secretive 😂
Yes in Cheshire and he has a family

Someone create a list of players that live in Cheshire that are married it just shows you a majority of men in the league that are gay do have families and children as a front I feel bad for the wife

Reactions: 1
Yes in Cheshire and he has a family

Someone create a list of players that live in Cheshire that are married it just shows you a majority of men in the league that are gay do have families and children as a front I feel bad for the wife
They might know and it be an arrangement.
Has a family🤔not who I thought it was then I.e same guy hiring models at new years

the rumours of Jack having a thing for mixed race girls is be coming very evident now. Pics he has liked.

No offence if I was sasha I would be having words with him because it’s getting embarrassing now he clearly has a type and it’s not her.

Reactions: 5
the rumours of Jack having a thing for mixed race girls is be coming very evident now. Pics he has liked.

No offence if I was sasha I would be having words with him because it’s getting embarrassing now he clearly has a type and it’s not her.
That last one looks like Rochelle Hulmes, she's gorgeous. I have no idea what's going on there. Is it a front or maybe they like to spice things up and it's something they both like, but it's making Sasha look a mug. If you're into sharing etc keep it private and don't make your life long friend look an idiot😡

That last one looks like Rochelle Hulmes, she's gorgeous. I have no idea what's going on there. Is it a front or maybe they like to spice things up and it's something they both like, but it's making Sasha look a mug. If you're into sharing etc keep it private and don't make your life long friend look an idiot😡
he’s definitely making his girlfriend look like an idiot publicly. He ain’t one to like her pictures and he isn’t one to claim her publicly most of these boys don’t claim their girlfriends publicly so people just assume he’s single even when he had the scandal with him and the girl in the bed together it wasn’t a cheating scandal it was just him having fun with a women.

She’s beautiful he has also liked this picture.

But he can not like his girlfriends pictures,I would be fuming if he did that to me🤬🤬🤬🤬.

he’s definitely making his girlfriend look like an idiot publicly. He ain’t one to like her pictures and he isn’t one to claim her publicly most of these boys don’t claim their girlfriends publicly so people just assume he’s single even when he had the scandal with him and the girl in the bed together it wasn’t a cheating scandal it was just him having fun with a women.
Shes got a private account he may like it on there, but this is just weird behaviour. Perhaps someone else runs the account. I do think Sasha is there for the wholesome part when needed and he just hoes it up and can use her when needed. She gets her fame, theyve known each other since kids so it's familiar and he can still play the field

has anyone else seen the video of william saliba recording his teammate masturbating.. i'd post it but idk if i'll be breaking any rules

Reactions: 2
Shes got a private account he may like it on there, but this is just weird behaviour. Perhaps someone else runs the account. I do think Sasha is there for the wholesome part when needed and he just hoes it up and can use her when needed. She gets her fame, theyve known each other since kids so it's familiar and he can still play the field
that account is Jacks account and he messages girls on there 24/7 don’t wanna give to much away but he’s acting like he’s single maybe they have an open relationship it seems like but only applies to him.

has anyone else seen the video of william saliba recording his teammate masturbating.. i'd post it but idk if i'll be breaking any rules
Yes it’s very shocking and disgusting how someone can do that in front off their team mates I think it’s more common for footballers to be bisexual after watching that Snapchat recording.

Even though it seems she’s being a doormat, it’s his behaviour that’s at fault and he could be gaslighting her.

You don’t publicise ‘charity’ work unless you’re trying to put out a certain image.

Last edited:
  • Heart
that account is Jacks account and he messages girls on there 24/7 don’t wanna give to much away but he’s acting like he’s single maybe they have an open relationship it seems like but only applies to him.

Yes it’s very shocking and disgusting how someone can do that in front off their team mates I think it’s more common for footballers to be bisexual after watching that Snapchat recording.
Two accounts and he messages from public. What an arse
Say what now???? Omg who was the team mate?

10 years ago everyone wouldve known about his behaviour, I imagine he’s got injunctions out. Even though she’s being a doormat it seems, it’s his behaviour that’s at fault and he could be gaslighting her.
Not sure he's got injunctions as it's well known what hes like and the girl was talking about it, injunctions stop that.

Sasha’s next blog “what I eat while my boyfriend is liking other girls insta pictures”

That relationship is one sided she’s the only loyal one in the relationship, she stays because she needs his name to drive interest her way for her blogging and modelling, it’s never going to happen for her and she looks very unhealthily skinny no body is taking any make up or skin care tips of her if anything she needs a Big Mac sent her way.

• Heart
Two accounts and he messages from public. What an arse
Say what now???? Omg who was the team mate?

Not sure he's got injunctions as it's well known what hes like and the girl was talking about it, injunctions stop that.
not sure who the teammate was.

also jack seems too stupid to get girls to sign ndas lmao. i remember reading on twitter that the girl he was in the picture with was bragging about sleeping with him

But that’s my point it’s well known around the West Mids and you’re telling me the press hasn’t bothered to report anything? Other than Jena Frumes. He’s also gone out of his way to mention the press ‘prints lies’ in recent Tweets.
The press can't report on stuff like that nowadays without a source, it has to be in the public interest. If he's mentioning press print lies hes obviously expecting something to come out.

not sure who the teammate was.

also jack seems too stupid to get girls to sign ndas lmao. i remember reading on twitter that the girl he was in the picture with was bragging about sleeping with him
His behaviour is why he wasn't on the England squad for ages. Southgate knows it all. He knows about Madders issues so he was out for a bit then back for support.

Reactions: 6
The press can't report on stuff like that nowadays without a source, it has to be in the public interest. If he's mentioning press print lies hes obviously expecting something to come out.
Yes he’s on damage limitation, the car stunt at court tells you everything is calculated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.