Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe the blonde haired cousin I don’t live round there my tea is more what I’ve witnessed and what I’ve been told, family of Karen’s apparently.
Ah ok no this bloke looked like the brother, nevermind 😝 it was probably some chav, you’d hope he had something better to do than hanging around Retail parks harassing women

Reactions: 2
Ah ok no this bloke looked like the brother, nevermind 😝
The brother is a bizarre he’s proper scrawny and slimy he started the rumour about Jack going Tottenham a few years back their dad use to ring talk sport up and talk about Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The brother is a bizarre he’s proper scrawny and slimy he started the rumour about Jack going Tottenham a few years back their dad use to ring talk sport up and talk about Jack.
haha it’s the Twitter which is all reposts/likes about Jack that makes me 🤣

haha it’s the Twitter which is all reposts/likes about Jack that makes me 🤣
He’s definitely behind one of those insta fan pages and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not running that wags confessions on tumblr the little maggot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah ok no this bloke looked like the brother, nevermind 😝 it was probably some chav, you’d hope he had something better to do than hanging around Retail parks harassing women
Eww he knocks me sick what was he doing harassing women while Jack was robbing from the chemist Kiera twerking in the back ground and Sasha vlogging it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Finally some gossip on some Scottish based players. @Anararohan1 shared on the Lauren Goodman thread that she’s rumoured to be dating Shane Duffy.

On Twitter last night he was trending because he’d been messaging some Glasgow OF girl. Nothing very interesting but she shared the chat. I happened to google him out of I testers since he plays for my team and apparently he used to date Katie Price as well.
Ah I can actually comment on this as a Brighton fan! He didn’t date Katie Price but they definitely shagged, and it was well documented that he cheated on his then partner when we got promoted. He basically spent that entire week in the club lool, probably why we bottled the title in the end

Reactions: 3
Ah I can actually comment on this as a Brighton fan! He didn’t date Katie Price but they definitely shagged, and it was well documented that he cheated on his then partner when we got promoted. He basically spent that entire week in the club lool, probably why we bottled the title in the end
Didn’t Katie Price sleep with Joe hart too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.