Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people don’t like Rebekah and all the Coleen fiasco but Rebekah doesn’t strike me as the kind of woman who would put up with the cheating Coleen has done over the years.
Dunno how she can even be with him, urgh. Sorry each to own but no thanks. Money, fame the kids, houses, holidays, shopping sprees, etc nah cannot see why she's with him after so much cheating.

Reactions: 4
Dunno how she can even be with him, urgh. Sorry each to own but no thanks. Money, fame the kids, houses, holidays, shopping sprees, etc nah cannot see why she's with him after so much cheating.
I know of certain ex Corrie star who “allegedly” I say that because I’m not naming her has slept with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know of certain ex Corrie “allegedly” I say that because I’m not naming her has slept with him.
Urgh 🤢🤮 just no. Rather not. Amazing what money will do 🤑

Yeah his gf cheated on his with multiple man u players apparently according to Lipstick Alley including Brandon Williams and Dean Henderson.
Was Scott Mctominay (soz if spelt wrong) also one of the players she went with too? Thought I saw this on the #4 thread?

Reactions: 1

Was Scott Mctominay (soz if spelt wrong) also one of the players she went with too? Thought I saw this on the #4 thread?
He can be dead shy and awkward. Coleen is lovely she’s only small, she’s a catholic girl took till death do us part very serious she could of took half and walked away but marriage means more to some I suppose.

Reactions: 7
He can be dead shy and awkward. Coleen is lovely she’s only small, she’s a catholic girl took till death do us part very serious she could of took half and walked away but marriage means more to some I suppose.
Yes in theis day and age partly amazing but how many times can you say sorry before say bye? Her choice and good luck to her. Not sure how much they see of each other currently with her up North and him I guess in East Midlands more. Guess they make it work.

Reactions: 2
Yes in theis day and age partly amazing but how many times can you say sorry before say bye? Her choice and good luck to her. Not sure how much they see of each other currently with her up North and him I guess in East Midlands more. Guess they make it work.
It’s how many more times does he have it in him that’s the problem.

Yes he was rumoured but they weren't sure. I take LA with a pinch of salt a lot of the stuff on there is laughable. Oh so and so is dating this model... no hes not. People bragging they've slept with footballers etc when really who's going to prove they have or haven't? Someone said it was on there about Dele's prowess in bed but I didnt see it but may have been the private thread, but honestly who's going to know otherwise it could be one of his mates having a laugh to big up his ego 😂 because I'd heard the opposite 😂

any gossip about Ben White? he seems so cute! I known he become single in October/November after two/three years and now follow a lot of girl on insta but nothing more

It’s how many more times does he have it in him that’s the problem.
Yes very true and sadly for her. Got 4 boys to bring up

Yes he was rumoured but they weren't sure. I take LA with a pinch of salt a lot of the stuff on there is laughable. Oh so and so is dating this model... no hes not. People bragging they've slept with footballers etc when really who's going to prove they have or haven't? Someone said it was on there about Dele's prowess in bed but I didnt see it but may have been the private thread, but honestly who's going to know otherwise it could be one of his mates having a laugh to big up his ego 😂 because I'd heard the opposite 😂
Well don't some people love to brag and boast. Boost the ego big style. You must laugh yourself stupid over it 😂😆

Reactions: 1
Yes very true and sadly for her. Got 4 boys to bring up

Well don't some people love to brag and boast. Boost the ego big style. You must laugh yourself stupid over it 😂😆
I do at some rumours going around on the internet about different people not just footballers, especially if people don't talk and compare stories e.g on here it was established that neymar is most likely bi and lives with a man on LA hes a man bleep dating 3 different models. Quite funny the difference, same with Ronaldo, so I try to read around and get a general view before forming an opinion

Damn.. so he’s terrible? 😭😭😭 He gives me awkward quirky vibes sometimes so I could see that.

Yeah I heard the rumours about Luke. Maybe they were just about Ben instead.

Findom stands for financial domination. I think some guys just get off on having their bank accounts drained by other men, and his brother was the "dom".

These are some of his pics

I don’t think I have ever laughed so much.... duck me how many angles can you pose your feet in... at least paint a couple of Veruccas for variety or put the odd blue plaster on your toe 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
What did she do?
I think it's in thread #1 or #2 but one of the players long term girlfriends said something Becky didn't like so then managed to ostracise her and turn people against her. Becky hadn't been with Jamie that long so that was quite some going. This player cheated on his girlfriend (they have a child together) and Becky welcomed the other woman into the fold with open arms. Proper shithouse behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Would make sense if one of the guys was McTominay. He was with that Millie Dozee girl for ages and ages but they split up and now are back together!

I’m basically schocked, they have been together from more than a year, she is a ibex 😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.