Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally some gossip on some Scottish based players. @Anararohan1 shared on the Lauren Goodman thread that she’s rumoured to be dating Shane Duffy.

On Twitter last night he was trending because he’d been messaging some Glasgow OF girl. Nothing very interesting but she shared the chat. I happened to google him out of I testers since he plays for my team and apparently he used to date Katie Price as well.

Reactions: 6
Truthfully I wouldn’t put it past his brother or sister both a pair of attention seeking begs
Do you know them well? Cos I have a very random q to ask 🤣 ...think I came across his brother once 🤢 can’t DM though

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
An investigation to the news leak about Grealish not playing. Bit OTT. There's always speculation but obviously this was true.
Didn't Arsenal launch an investigation to a news leak they had? That went quiet. 🤨
Willian and Luiz was dropped for the training ground story leak.

Also rumours it was Özils agent.. so by right should be nothing now he is gone

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Finally some gossip on some Scottish based players. @Anararohan1 shared on the Lauren Goodman thread that she’s rumoured to be dating Shane Duffy.

On Twitter last night he was trending because he’d been messaging some Glasgow OF girl. Nothing very interesting but she shared the chat. I happened to google him out of I testers since he plays for my team and apparently he used to date Katie Price as well.
Lauryn Goodman 🙄 she will stop at nothing to be a wag. Meanwhile her brother in law is trying to escape by the looks of it

Reactions: 10
Old Shane clearly has a type 🙄
Yeah he obviously goes for the classy ones 😳

I said it on the other thread but I hope he’s a better ride than he is a footballer. Actually on second thoughts if he’s with Lauren I hope he’s just as bad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This will go quiet too if the leak came from Jack himself 😂
🤣😂🤣😂 could you imagine it if it was him. Dean Smith "Jack I know you leaked the news of your injury here's a pay rise as we love you" get away with again.

Willian and Luiz was dropped for the training ground story leak.

Also rumours it was Özils agent.. so by right should be nothing now he is gone
Ah interesting his agent grabbing more money the blimey git. 🤬😡

Reactions: 1

I wonder how they are managing that when he lives up in Scotland 🤔

Don’t know who is more cringe, the bloke replying to her or her. Absolutely vomit inducing
I know its vile but that’s the attention she’s after Jack’s fan pages do video tributes to her I got a rash when I came across them

Reactions: 2
I can’t DM so ... my only question is does anyone drive a pretty new Blue Mini? Weird I told ya! @olivia321
maybe the blonde haired cousin I don’t live round there my tea is more what I’ve witnessed and what I’ve been told, family of Karen’s apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.