Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rate him as a manager (not a Villa fan, I support a lower league club for my sins 😅) but I do agree there’s more to it than him being injured, otherwise why the need for cloak and daggers.
I looked into him with the Jack stuff, let him and Barkley off for covid breaking, let jack play 2 months broken shin just kept injecting him with pain, let's him talk to him badly. Hes a joke

Reactions: 2
She has got a manly face hasnt she? First thing I noticed. She doesn't look pleasant. Smile hun😁
She has a very masculine face that’s why she’s edits her pictures with face tune and if she ever posts on her Instagram stories she has
to use an intense beautifying filter to help her out and she’s got a masculine attitude no amount of make up and designers will make you beautiful it’s your personality and inner beauty that overall contributes Leah has non of that🤗😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has a very masculine face that’s why she’s edits her pictures with face tune and if she ever posts on her Instagram stories she has
to use an intense beautifying filter to help her out and she’s got a masculine attitude no amount of make up and designers will make you beautiful it’s your personality and inner beauty that overall contributes Leah has non of that🤗😘
Well she cant help her face but personality yeah. If you look manly own it. She needs to get self respect and let him go, be the bigger person
Personality goes a long way. She should grow some self respect let him go and be the bigger person. If it's all about the fame etc she can still go off who she was but at least not being known for being a fool

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do know it but I don't want people looking on here who might use him getting it.
I do know it but I don't want people looking on here who might use him getting it.

Really?That's just tragic. Considering hes on Raya and flying models in hes doing a good job hiding it 😂😂😂
As someone mentioned Louis/Harry probably the same people gotten bored
Yeah I totally get it, I just wondered what it was that’s all. I’d never have the guts to even try and do anything with it I’m not that ballsy😭 but some people are I guess and have crappy intentions🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Noo why does everyone think that’s the way around life, make the life yourself instead of clout chasing. At least if you make it yourself you can guarantee you’ll always be secure in life regardless🙄 it’s like everyone thinks influencing (if you’d call it that) is the easiest thing to do these days to make a bit of money or get attention, fair enough if you want a platform to actually model then cool but most of it is done to see who you can grab these days😂

Any idea what DCL’s private is? -not even for any reason I’m just curious😂

Doesn’t surprise me that Maddison follows her though, considering him and dcl apparently don’t talk anymore and also the things you read about him on here😭😂

Thanks for the info though!
I'll ask my friend for you

I am proud to say I have feminine face and haven’t had fillers and there must be a reason for Tammy to be obsessed with me 🥰😘 but he’s blocked and I would never go there but someone was been prank calling me so I had to block unknown numbers calling my phone it could be her mates actually.
Very strange people 🥸🤪😘 I see you Leah!!!
Don't forget to block Leah's private profile as well

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah I totally get it, I just wondered what it was that’s all. I’d never have the guts to even try and do anything with it I’m not that ballsy😭 but some people are I guess and have crappy intentions🤷🏽‍♀️
Yeah. Exactly. People knowing in private is different but hes kept it really private he doesnt even follow his family that's public from it. I only found out by accident. He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would be impressed with people in his inbox 😂

100% people are entitled to privacy whoever they are!! I’ve been sent an account and I’m pretty sure it’s his private one😭 it was legit just curiosity I’m not a nosey girl😂 plus I don’t get why people try their luck with private accounts because you just run the risk of getting pied😂 From what I see of him he seems like a decent enough boy so he’d probably not be happy if everyone just started storming the dm’s😂

100% people are entitled to privacy whoever they are!! I’ve been sent an account and I’m pretty sure it’s his private one😭 it was legit just curiosity I’m not a nosey girl😂 plus I don’t get why people try their luck with private accounts because you just run the risk of getting pied😂 From what I see of him he seems like a decent enough boy so he’d probably not be happy if everyone just started storming the dm’s😂
That's exactly what I mean. Its like why not public account you want to hit on them, private is a bit.... I dunno stalkerish lol
If the name made you go... really??? You went with that then it's real 😂 the more people who know it the more likely he is to delete it, I've known it happen due to harassment and if hes binned off clout chasers you can guarantee he will be annoyed 😂

That's exactly what I mean. Its like why not public account you want to hit on them, private is a bit.... I dunno stalkerish lol
If the name made you go... really??? You went with that then it's real 😂 the more people who know it the more likely he is to delete it, I've known it happen due to harassment and if hes binned off clout chasers you can guarantee he will be annoyed 😂
they also change the username as well like mason mount did he got flooded with DMs 😭😂😭

Yeah just slide into the blue tick account instead😂 I think if you’ve gone out of your way to find it then they’ll be like ‘wtf how has this person even come across this account’ -especially if you’re not a mutual friend with anyone it just looks so weird😂 probably just get a block or something.

Yeah I can’t lie I saw the name and was like ‘okay unique choice there’ 😂 but I guess it’s a good one from him if people don’t really find it that much😂
I’d be mad if people found my private, he must get enough dms through the public one anyway😂

You could be James Maddison, his priv is the most obvious thing on the planet🤦🏽‍♀️😂

It might be my age but I can not see the attraction of mason mount nor declan rice
yeah I don’t see it
Grealish has aged badly compared to pics of him in 2015/2016.
He actually used to be good looking back then😭

Yeah just slide into the blue tick account instead😂 I think if you’ve gone out of your way to find it then they’ll be like ‘wtf how has this person even come across this account’ -especially if you’re not a mutual friend with anyone it just looks so weird😂 probably just get a block or something.

Yeah I can’t lie I saw the name and was like ‘okay unique choice there’ 😂 but I guess it’s a good one from him if people don’t really find it that much😂
I’d be mad if people found my private, he must get enough dms through the public one anyway😂

You could be James Maddison, his priv is the most obvious thing on the planet🤦🏽‍♀️😂

yeah I don’t see it

He actually used to be good looking back then😭
With my work if people find my account I have to block and rename or I did when I was on there. It was too much hassle and I just came off.
Yeah that's incredibly original... not
Glad I'm not alone. Thought it was my age. I'll be honest I don't find most players attractive 😂 DCL is a bit of alright but too young for me, Danny Ings 🥵 I grew up idolising Michael Owen😂
Hes changed so much due to drugs. Such a good example kids on not doing drugs

With my work if people find my account I have to block and rename or I did when I was on there. It was too much hassle and I just came off.
Yeah that's incredibly original... not
Glad I'm not alone. Thought it was my age. I'll be honest I don't find most players attractive 😂 DCL is a bit of alright but too young for me, Danny Ings 🥵 I grew up idolising Michael Owen😂
Hes changed so much due to drugs. Such a good example kids on not doing drugs
Wow I can imagine especially when it’s tied to your job. If I was ever in a high profile job or something like that I’d probably just end up ditching the socials, can be such a toxic place sometimes..
Yeah I did look at it and think ‘okay you’re just asking for the attention’ with an obvious name like that..

Noo I’m a Chelsea fan and I literally don’t see any attraction towards Mason Mount at all but everyone’s goes mad for him😂 Neither do I really, I’ll admit when someone’s attractive but my type varies anyway😂 There is something about DCL though😂 I’m the opposite, Ings is a good few years older than me but he is a good looking guy, can’t deny it!

Funny you mention Michael Owen I was reading an article not too long ago and he was speaking about how he dealt with fame and stuff like that. Sad that you see a change in someone when they use drugs and it’s scary too, and it sort of becomes more of a realisation as you get older I think. He was a banging player too!!

Wow I can imagine especially when it’s tied to your job. If I was ever in a high profile job or something like that I’d probably just end up ditching the socials, can be such a toxic place sometimes..
Yeah I did look at it and think ‘okay you’re just asking for the attention’ with an obvious name like that..

Noo I’m a Chelsea fan and I literally don’t see any attraction towards Mason Mount at all but everyone’s goes mad for him😂 Neither do I really, I’ll admit when someone’s attractive but my type varies anyway😂 There is something about DCL though😂 I’m the opposite, Ings is a good few years older than me but he is a good looking guy, can’t deny it!

Funny you mention Michael Owen I was reading an article not too long ago and he was speaking about how he dealt with fame and stuff like that. Sad that you see a change in someone when they use drugs and it’s scary too, and it sort of becomes more of a realisation as you get older I think. He was a banging player too!!
I'm not in a high profile job just a job we have to keep our private lives away from work
Re MO. Wasn't his pain and anxiety meds? Because he was made to play when injured as with Jack. I dont remember him admitting to drugs I know he said he drinks too much. I do know he supposedly had a long term affair with David Beckham's sister

• Wow
An investigation to the news leak about Grealish not playing. Bit OTT. There's always speculation but obviously this was true.
Didn't Arsenal launch an investigation to a news leak they had? That went quiet. 🤨

I am proud to say I have feminine face and haven’t had fillers and there must be a reason for Tammy to be obsessed with me 🥰😘 but he’s blocked and I would never go there but someone was been prank calling me so I had to block unknown numbers calling my phone it could be her mates actually.
Very strange people 🥸🤪😘 I see you Leah!!!
Jheez, aren’t they immature.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.