Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m basically schocked, they have been together from more than a year, she is a ibex ๐Ÿ˜ณ
That's 23rd feb this is 5th August
oh hes so loyal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ mug! I wouldn't be surprised if she is pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m basically schocked, they have been together from more than a year, she is a ibex ๐Ÿ˜ณ
He was pictured all over some blonde girl in Dubai a few weeks before that picture he actually knocks me sick the skinny little weasel, his game is to act a ladies man when thatโ€™s a front because he swings both ways

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He was pictured all over some blonde girl in Dubai a few weeks before that picture he actually knocks me sick the skinny little weasel
Dubai,ibiza, greece. You can't even give him the benefit of the doubt it's all caught on bloody film ๐Ÿ˜‚ covers up his rumoured bisexuality I guess

Reactions: 2
That's 23rd feb this is 5th August
oh hes so loyal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ mug! I wouldn't be surprised if she is pregnant
yes, the girl in the video is Nicole Hagan, she is with him on 5th august and two days later in Mykonos with Ben Chilwellโ€™a friends ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ same him, five days later he is with Kennedy girl in Croatia kissing all the day, embarrassed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
yes, the girl in the video is Nicole Hagan, she is with him on 5th august and two days later in Mykonos with Ben Chilwellโ€™a friends ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ same him, five days later he is with Kennedy girl in Croatia kissing all the day, embarrassed
I didn't see Kennedy in Croatia I'll be honest I didnt play much attention to him ๐Ÿ˜‚ most of the action was in mykonos

He was pictured all over some blonde girl in Dubai a few weeks before that picture he actually knocks me sick the skinny little weasel, his game is to act a ladies man when thatโ€™s a front because he swings both ways
I remember this, I was in Dubai in the same time, he, Grealish, Chilwell and a couple of their friends stayed for a week, he is all drunked in a club with a blonde girl and with some arabian girl ( prostitute, probably ) in the hotel

I remember this, I was in Dubai in the same time, he, Grealish, Chilwell and a couple of their friends stayed for a week, he is all drunked in a club with a blonde girl and with some arabian girl ( prostitute, probably ) in the hotel
Yeah dele went, kyle walker-Peters I think tyrone mings went as well half the prem I think

Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m telling you all right now James Maddison will either come out gay or turn into a woman heโ€™ll go full Caitlyn Jenner
Tbf I was shocked by all the women but might be in denial or a really good campaign as its public. Didn't people think he was dating one of his team mates once?๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Iโ€™m telling you all right now James Maddison will either come out gay or turn into a woman heโ€™ll go full Caitlyn Jenner
Would not be surprised in the slightest. Although I reckon him being bi is the most likely.

Tbf I was shocked by all the women but might be in denial or a really good campaign as its public. Didn't people think he was dating one of his team mates once?๐Ÿ˜‚
I always thought him and Chilly were more than just โ€˜broโ€™sโ€™. That video he made when Ben left for Chelsea raised a few eyebrows.

So James posted that video of him kissing that girl to his insta stories and 5 days later heโ€™s with Kennedy? wtf. She must have seen it surely?

Reactions: 2
Would not be surprised in the slightest. Although I reckon him being bi is the most likely.

I always thought him and Chilly were more than just โ€˜broโ€™sโ€™. That video he made when Ben left for Chelsea raised a few eyebrows.
There was something about an England u21 team mate too I think. I know people think Chilly confessed to being gay on twitter in 2012 but looked a joke to me๐Ÿ˜‚

Classy lads. Canโ€™t imagine Mings to be like that though seems quite private.
I don't think Mings is as clean as everyone believes him to be or as he tries to portray himself. I have seen him often liking pictures of half naked girls on Instagram, he doesn't even follow them but he likes their pictures.
If I was a WAG, I don't know whether I'd be comfortable being a complete secret to the world the way Mings' partner is. One thing is privacy another is secrecy and their relationship falls on the latter. Given most footballers' inability to stay faithful, him keeping her a secret is a bit shady to me...

There's been rumours about them but I think it's due to them being very affectionate and close as lads. I wonder how Madders has coped at Leicester without Ben :ROFLMAO:.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.