Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep but slightest bit of contact friendly behaviour people go omg are they gay regardless of the gender. They expect most women footballers to be gay and then if a man acts friendly hes gay as well. It's bonkers logic, that only applies to sports.
Bonkers logic indeed. My daughter plays in a women’s football team and isn’t gay but I bet a lot of people think she is because of that reason. Men’s football needs a gay amnesty and fans who have a issue with it need to grow the duck up.

Reactions: 1
Bonkers logic indeed. My daughter plays in a women’s football team and isn’t gay but I bet a lot of people think she is because of that reason. Men’s football needs a gay amnesty and fans who have a issue with it need to grow the duck up.
I've heard some players call each other homophobic slurs as if it's ok even neymar got into trouble over it. Then you see the things head of the FA said and you realise what a big mountain they have to climb

Ruby mae everyone can't post an apology but can post advertisements and her washing machine showing off her fish feet. 😑

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've heard some players call each other homophobic slurs as if it's ok even neymar got into trouble over it. Then you see the things head of the FA said and you realise what a big mountain they have to climb

Ruby mae everyone can't post an apology but can post advertisements and her washing machine showing off her fish feet. 😑
I wonder if she can scrunch her face/pull faces because jesus her face looks so stiff where she’s had that much work done on her recent video in my opinion.

• Haha
Yes, absolutely. My post was very much ‘in the ideal world’. I know what footballers are like, they should lead by example.

It's bonkers logic, that only applies to sports.
I'm not sure about that. See the whole Harry Styles / Louis Tomlinson thing, among others, for people jumping on any and all affection between people to assume something more.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she’s told everyone she wants to be an influencer and wants a rich man to keep her haha. My cousin thinks she would quit if she got a rich bf.

I think you’re right, I think maybe he sensed she wanted clout etc

Nah, DCL used to follow her off his private but doesn’t anymore! So I don’t think they talk anymore! Maddison still follows her on private tho!
Noo why does everyone think that’s the way around life, make the life yourself instead of clout chasing. At least if you make it yourself you can guarantee you’ll always be secure in life regardless🙄 it’s like everyone thinks influencing (if you’d call it that) is the easiest thing to do these days to make a bit of money or get attention, fair enough if you want a platform to actually model then cool but most of it is done to see who you can grab these days😂

Any idea what DCL’s private is? -not even for any reason I’m just curious😂

Doesn’t surprise me that Maddison follows her though, considering him and dcl apparently don’t talk anymore and also the things you read about him on here😭😂

Thanks for the info though!

Yep but slightest bit of contact friendly behaviour people go omg are they gay regardless of the gender. They expect most women footballers to be gay and then if a man acts friendly hes gay as well. It's bonkers logic, that only applies to sports.

It was just online first I saw was a friend of someone itk at the team then all the physios removed him from their fpls
yess!! There’s a whole group of people on Tumblr that think Eric and Dele are in a relationship. They analyze every single thing they do to prove their point. 😭😭

I wonder if she can scrunch her face/pull faces because jesus her face looks so stiff where she’s had that much work done on her recent video in my opinion.
Is it me or does her nose look weird..🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imitation might be the highest form of flattery, but it reflects the lowest level of intelligence and imagination.

She actually copied my whats app profile picture I don’t know if I should be honoured 😂🙈

The only difference is these are my shoes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s a cute concept but the video is all over the place the music is to loud it’s a D✅for me.
3 pictures of them together and a nice message would be enough why’s she so desperate to show him off🙄🤑🤑

She'll be desperate to snare him now that her sister is engaged and expecting a baby .

Imitation might be the highest form of flattery, but it reflects the lowest level of intelligence and imagination.

She actually copied my whats app profile picture I don’t know if I should be honoured 😂🙈

What an awful looking chair plus you couldn’t have a decent sized dog or a child with that colour carpet

• Heart
Noo why does everyone think that’s the way around life, make the life yourself instead of clout chasing. At least if you make it yourself you can guarantee you’ll always be secure in life regardless🙄 it’s like everyone thinks influencing (if you’d call it that) is the easiest thing to do these days to make a bit of money or get attention, fair enough if you want a platform to actually model then cool but most of it is done to see who you can grab these days😂

Any idea what DCL’s private is? -not even for any reason I’m just curious😂

Doesn’t surprise me that Maddison follows her though, considering him and dcl apparently don’t talk anymore and also the things you read about him on here😭😂

Thanks for the info though!
I do know it but I don't want people looking on here who might use him getting it.

yess!! There’s a whole group of people on Tumblr that think Eric and Dele are in a relationship. They analyze every single thing they do to prove their point. 😭😭

Is it me or does her nose look weird..🙂
Really?That's just tragic. Considering hes on Raya and flying models in hes doing a good job hiding it 😂😂😂
As someone mentioned Louis/Harry probably the same people gotten bored

What an awful looking chair plus you couldn’t have a decent sized dog or a child with that colour carpet
yeah she should have gone outside and taken the picture standing next to his cars or something.

Omg she’s stalking you!

Draped on his bed wearing his shirt. Please tell me you look less facially harsh 👩‍🍳
I am proud to say I have feminine face and haven’t had fillers and there must be a reason for Tammy to be obsessed with me 🥰😘 but he’s blocked and I would never go there but someone was been prank calling me so I had to block unknown numbers calling my phone it could be her mates actually.
Very strange people 🥸🤪😘 I see you Leah!!!

Reactions: 12
I am proud to say I have feminine face and haven’t had fillers and there must be a reason for Tammy to be obsessed with me 🥰😘 but he’s blocked and I would never go there but someone was been prank calling me so I had to block unknown numbers calling my phone it could be her mates actually.
She has got a manly face hasnt she? First thing I noticed. She doesn't look pleasant. Smile hun😁

• Heart
An inquiry???? The physio team removed him from their FPL he probably told his friends or his gf. The fact theyre investigating makes me thing it isn't injury but then he says back next week 🤨 the guy is an awful manager
I rate him as a manager (not a Villa fan, I support a lower league club for my sins 😅) but I do agree there’s more to it than him being injured, otherwise why the need for cloak and daggers.

looks like she removed all her friends off her page 😭😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.