Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s been rumours about Bellerin for years. It’s weird how these things start.
I will confirm Hector isn’t gay however, he has made male gay friends with his interest in fashion and that’s why he’s said what’s in the article

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don't mince your words hun😂😂😂😂 I know loads of people think hes gay
He's a pretty boy footballer, of course people think he's gay. Most of that is wishful thinking, I suspect.

*looks longingly at Todd Cantwell*

More seriously, assuming 92 teams, 25 players per squad and 5% of men being non-straight[1], there would be 115 gay or bi footballers in the EFL + PL. Is it that high in reality? I'm not convinced, but there's most likely a fair amount of gay going on.

[1]5% is somewhere in the middle of most estimates, general population wise.

Reactions: 1
I will confirm Hector isn’t gay however, he has made male gay friends with his interest in fashion and that’s why he’s said what’s in the article
It’s good he’s a spokesman for the gay community. Hopefully one day it’ll become easier for players to come out if they feel they want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm still not convinced but he might just be naturally femme. I know people everyone swears blind they're straight and womaniser etc and they're not 😂

He's a pretty boy footballer, of course people think he's gay. Most of that is wishful thinking, I suspect.

*looks longingly at Todd Cantwell*

More seriously, assuming 92 teams, 25 players per squad and 5% of men being non-straight[1], there would be 115 gay or bi footballers in the EFL + PL. Is it that high in reality? I'm not convinced, but there's most likely a fair amount of gay going on.

[1]5% is somewhere in the middle of most estimates, general population wise.
It works out theres on average 1/2 in every team and 2/3 in london based teams apparently. I saw someone quote it once that theyd worked it out as theres the fact gay men avoid professional sports

I'm still not convinced but he might just be naturally femme. I know people everyone swears blind they're straight and womaniser etc and they're not 😂

It works out theres on average 1/2 in every team and 2/3 in london based teams apparently. I saw someone quote it once that theyd worked it out as theres the fact gay men avoid professional sports
That’s very accurate what you just said I’ve known a womaniser who was in the closet and he was full of rage and embarrassment.

That’s very accurate what you just said I’ve known a womaniser who was in the closet and he was full of rage and embarrassment.
It's really sad. Im also confused as to why pink news is reposting an old interview by Hector 😂

Reactions: 2
Sounds reasonable. As for gay men avoiding professional sports, based on people in various sports coming out post-career, I don't think that's necessarily true, I just think the ones who do are usually okay with staying closeted.

I do think that if and when someone reasonably well known does actually come out it will open the floodgates a little bit.

Reactions: 1
Sounds reasonable. As for gay men avoiding professional sports, based on people in various sports coming out post-career, I don't think that's necessarily true, I just think the ones who do are usually okay with staying closeted.

I do think that if and when someone reasonably well known does actually come out it will open the floodgates a little bit.
It's based on the fact that they're scared so avoid it particularly football, if you think the number of known gay sportsmen it's a very small percentage definitely less than 5% of all male sportsmen.
The FA told people to come out in a group went round every club but we now know that the FA head was a bigot and unsurprisingly no one came out

It’s the complete opposite with gay women footballers. They don’t seem to give a tit who knows they’re gay.

It’s a cute concept but the video is all over the place the music is to loud it’s a D✅for me.
3 pictures of them together and a nice message would be enough why’s she so desperate to show him off🙄🤑🤑

Reactions: 6
Leak inquiry.
An inquiry???? The physio team removed him from their FPL he probably told his friends or his gf. The fact theyre investigating makes me thing it isn't injury but then he says back next week 🤨 the guy is an awful manager

Sure but overall they’re more open than male footballers are ‘allowed’ to be.
Yep but slightest bit of contact friendly behaviour people go omg are they gay regardless of the gender. They expect most women footballers to be gay and then if a man acts friendly hes gay as well. It's bonkers logic, that only applies to sports.

Sorry I’ve probably missed it but who actually leaked JG’s injury?
It was just online first I saw was a friend of someone itk at the team then all the physios removed him from their fpls

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.