Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad to say that I’m neighbours with quite a few footballers but, have no tea on any of them. Other than, they drive like dicks 😂 Mata is lovely though.
look out the window time to time see who’s going in and out especially women during the night time 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
look out the window time to time see who’s going in and out especially women during the night time 👀
Most of their girlfriends live with them. Plus, everyone lives behind gates. When I’m walking the dog I see some of them but, don’t think they bring the girls back to their homes.

Reactions: 4
Sad to say that I’m neighbours with quite a few footballers but, have no tea on any of them. Other than, they drive like dicks 😂 Mata is lovely though.
I remember a few years going to family on Xmas Day in Essex and a really posh guy sped past and I thought I bet it's a footballer.

You think hes going to keep her long term and actually sleep with her 😂😂😂😂 hed use his many side chicks
Bound to use her sometimes just for the convenience.

Reactions: 1
I remember a few years going to family on Xmas Day in Essex and a really posh guy sped past and I thought I bet it's a footballer.

Bound to use her sometimes just for the convenience.
Honestly, I don’t know how they have time to shag about. They love speeding up and down in their sports cars. They never get stopped so get away with it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Late to reply. She works a normal job (that’s how my cousin knows her) but she’s told everyone at work she wants to be a wannabe influencer!
It’s okay don’t worry! That’s pretty cool if she works in a normal job though! Considering all the wags we talk about on here are models etc etc. But if she’s telling everyone she’s a wannabe then he most likely got the idea sorta thing. I feel like he’d be the guy who is cautious of girls like that.. Any idea if they’re still chatting?😌

Reactions: 2
I’m feeling I’m too old for the current footballers and wags 🤣🤣 I automatically think of Posh, Cheryl, Colleen, Alex. But anyway I had a look at Maddison’s insta and this pic with the double earring and it’s a look I guess....
Those earrings knock me sick.. I would put money on it James Maddison soon to be Caityln Maddison

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This was his most recent interview - he looked like just woke up...

If the rumours are true I hope he gets help asap - could be Gazza part 2 (off the field).

You will know when he becomes gazza no2 , when he starts
you need to buy a pair of army standard night vision goggles... can you imagine what you might see!!!

Only joking, just in case people think I’m being serious

• Haha
Jacks Instagram stories showed he was watching the game at villa park in one of the north stand boxes.
could have been fake I suppose.
TV showed Matt Cash and Gareth Southgate at the game.

Reactions: 2
I’m feeling I’m too old for the current footballers and wags 🤣🤣 I automatically think of Posh, Cheryl, Colleen, Alex. But anyway I had a look at Maddison’s insta and this pic with the double earring and it’s a look I guess....
Funny thing is he thinks it actually looks good😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You say clever, I say stupid 😂😂😂 money but bringing up a child single handedly being badly treated, it's no environment for a kid
I was being sarcastic haha. She’s a stupid cow

Ah i’m glad Mata is lovely. He seems like such a good person

It’s okay don’t worry! That’s pretty cool if she works in a normal job though! Considering all the wags we talk about on here are models etc etc. But if she’s telling everyone she’s a wannabe then he most likely got the idea sorta thing. I feel like he’d be the guy who is cautious of girls like that.. Any idea if they’re still chatting?😌
Yeah she’s told everyone she wants to be an influencer and wants a rich man to keep her haha. My cousin thinks she would quit if she got a rich bf.

I think you’re right, I think maybe he sensed she wanted clout etc

Nah, DCL used to follow her off his private but doesn’t anymore! So I don’t think they talk anymore! Maddison still follows her on private tho!

Reactions: 1
During the first lockdown Madders had a look of a young Noel Edmonds. Now I can never unsee it 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.