Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no way! Any idea who the girl was? Influencer type thing?
Late to reply. She works a normal job (that’s how my cousin knows her) but she’s told everyone at work she wants to be a wannabe influencer!

Reactions: 2
We will find out soon but yeah that’s why she’s moving to England. She must have put a hole in the condom madders doesn’t want to be a dad just yet but they could just be rumours from there mates but for her to completely move to a different country for him is a massive step in there relationship

I think she’s British
She was joking on insta about being pregnant with I think the Dog's baby.

Reactions: 1
She was joking on insta about being pregnant with I think the Dog's baby.
people within madders circle mentioned it and told people that the reason why she’s moving her bags back to England is because of a baby on the way but in a couple of months it will come back true or false. But it looks more like she possibly is

people within madders circle mentioned it and told people that the reason why she’s moving her bags back to England is because of a baby on the way but in a couple of months it will come back true or false. But it looks more like she possibly is
Is it a baby or is she faking it. I admit she works quick to catch him😂

Reactions: 1
In one way it be interesting as the amount of pregnant wags has dropped off a lot recently.

Lmao that’s it Kennedy get knocked up whilst your boyfriend talks to other girls. Clever girl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao that’s it Kennedy get knocked up whilst your boyfriend talks to other girls. Clever girl
You say clever, I say stupid 😂😂😂 money but bringing up a child single handedly being badly treated, it's no environment for a kid

Reactions: 3
Sad to say that I’m neighbours with quite a few footballers but, have no tea on any of them. Other than, they drive like dicks 😂 Mata is lovely though.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.