Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Joe Cole is defending Jordan Henderson🤣
Cannot stand Cole. He can barely string a sentence together, is unable to make any non-obvious points and says 'fink' instead of 'think'. Grrrr!
---
Between listening to Cole, the attempts to justify Henderson and having to watch Maguire manoeuvre with all the grace of an aircraft carrier is too much. I'm going to watch the rugby instead!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
England have so many talented players but the manager is just clueless! Feeling a bit more optimistic for Tuesday now when we play them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
England have so many talented players but the manager is just clueless! Feeling a bit more optimistic for Tuesday now when we play them 🤣
It’s utterly bizarre. Has some of the best young players in the world yet continuously plays them out of position to accommodate his 55 year old favourites 😭

Reactions: 14
Still feel the win for the Spanish women has been very much tainted and you feel for them.
Agree, such a shame as this fiasco is all everyone is talking about or will remember. I actually forgot at one point there had been a World Cup! I see he’s doing an interview with good old Piers Morgan 🙄

Reactions: 10
Agree, such a shame as this fiasco is all everyone is talking about or will remember. I actually forgot at one point there had been a World Cup! I see he’s doing an interview with good old Piers Morgan 🙄
Bet Piers went begging to him for the interview. Be interesting to see what can be said as with the legal stuff ongoing

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand Piers Morgan he’s such a sad little man. He’s such a cry baby moany gammon. Him crying about the Barbie movie was just pathetic. If you don’t like the idea of a movie, do not watch it, ya big weirdo.

DONALD TRUMP once called him arrogant and obnoxious. Imagine being called arrogant and obnoxious by TRUMP 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Off topic: Piers wanker morgan gave Sadiq Khan a very easy time about Ulez last week which is affecting my London family and friends.
I hope he grills Rubiales and doesn’t try to make us feel sorry for him as what Rubiales did was wrong and we should be talking about Spain’s victory not about him.

Reactions: 10
Surely if this was real it'd be with the police not a Utd fan page, & to me even if true & her accusations are false. It doesnt mean the original lady is lying

IMG_8113.jpeg

Piers is stood like he’s sharted and can feel it dripping down his leg…

He clings onto any topic to stay relevant, cannot stand him. Rubiales can jog on too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.