Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whew the Scottish squad is much better looking than the England one. A much better national anthem too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And he’s just been given the armband…..SG must be doing this as some sort of social experiment with Maguire at this point because he is just not helping him…

Reactions: 5
Maguire really does have Southgate’s nudes under lock and key doesn’t he…

Is there a shortage of English centre backs or something?

Reactions: 12
Man United pay that man they pay him actual money to play football and it’s beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm just delighted Mcsauce is on the bench :ROFLMAO: love the lad but glad he's had a quiet 1 after his last few games
---
Man United pay that man they pay him actual money to play football and it’s beautiful
tbf lately we pay him to sit on his arse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but did Ali Mccoist just start talking about the young lads like Saka and Bellingham and how they are emerging and then lump Grealish in there. That walking Ick is in his late 20s for gods sake.
Although he looks in his 40s…..😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I know I have expressed my dislike for Joe Cole as a pundit before but can he kindly duck off my screen. He and his inability to use fully formed sentences are on every bloody channel.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but did Ali Mccoist just start talking about the young lads like Saka and Bellingham and how they are emerging and then lump Grealish in there. That walking Ick is in his late 20s for gods sake.
Although he looks in his 40s…..😂
My poor princely boy 😭🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.