Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2441836

Piers is stood like he’s sharted and can feel it dripping down his leg…

He clings onto any topic to stay relevant, cannot stand him. Rubiales can jog on too.
The thing about piers is he sometimes has valid opinions, he just ruins them when he opens his mouth and won’t let anyone speak.
That and his on going love for CR, makes me feel unwell 😂

Reactions: 9
Lol karma for Mendys bestie Pogba. Career is fucked 🤣. I googled and i didn’t know he’d only played 7 games in a year 😭. That is wild

Reactions: 10
Just saw someone say they should drop the doping case against Pogba because it clearly never enhanced his performance… 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last min day off work approved for tomorrow, looks like I’ll be getting drunk whether we win or not tonight 🙌🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Buzzing! I want to make my way to Hampden right now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Last min day off work approved for tomorrow, looks like I’ll be getting drunk whether we win or not tonight 🙌🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Buzzing! I want to make my way to Hampden right now 🤣
I live not far from Hampden, might go a walk down there. There’s events on around the stadium building up to game. Think there’s a player Q&A 👀 if I see Robbo, KT or wee Billy I’ll die 🤣

Reactions: 7
I live not far from Hampden, might go a walk down there. There’s events on around the stadium building up to game. Think there’s a player Q&A 👀 if I see Robbo, KT or wee Billy I’ll die 🤣
Yeah I seen there’s things going on, I’m working until 5 otherwise I’d have popped down to have a nosy!
I have a good feeling 🤞Are you going to the game enjoy if you are?
I’m not as nervous as I thought I’d be as we’ve been playing well, fingers crossed! Yeah I’m going, are you?
Wonder how many goals McTominay will score? 😂
Hopefully a few and he celebrates in front of me 🥵

Reactions: 6
I’m not as nervous as I thought I’d be as we’ve been playing well, fingers crossed! Yeah I’m going, are you?
I am away on holiday but I think the Irish bar next to hotel might be a good shout to watch it in. Brought the firestick just in case though.

Manifesting celebratory SOM from McTominay for you

Reactions: 3
I am away on holiday but I think the Irish bar next to hotel might be a good shout to watch it in. Brought the firestick just in case though.

Manifesting celebratory SOM from McTominay for you
Jealous that you’re on holiday watching it, enjoy! The Irish bar does seem a good shout. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for this 😂

Reactions: 4
If Ramsdale is in goal I hope Scotland score loads just to show how shite he is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍 also please don't injure any city lads that play please and thank you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just said that too. Southgate playing a better starting team than against Ukraine feeling a bit less confident now
Yep, thought that as well. Better side than the actual competitive game they had.

KT singing the national anthem for once, so you know it’s a big game 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.