Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
McTominay just cant stop scoring for Scotland. wonder if he fancies a position change as we need goals haha

Reactions: 10
Unsure why Mctominay turns into prime Zidane every time he plays for Scotland 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
McTominay just cant stop scoring for Scotland. wonder if he fancies a position change as we need goals haha
I don't know why he doesn't get used as a CF. That's what he was when he was younger. He even scored last season in that position when there was no alternative forward to come on.

Reactions: 8
McTominay is so gorgeous. My second favourite big blonde 6’4” man who plays for a club in the north west

• Haha
I don't know why he doesn't get used as a CF. That's what he was when he was younger. He even scored last season in that position when there was no alternative forward to come on.
yup I'd at least give him a game there can't be as bad as Martial

Reactions: 4
I know you’re all clued up on WAGs - can someone help me out? There’s a WAG who is a Pilates instructor and recently opened her own Pilates studio - anyone know who she is? I came across her on Instagram a while ago and can’t for the life of me remember who it was.

Reactions: 3
I know you’re all clued up on WAGs - can someone help me out? There’s a WAG who is a Pilates instructor and recently opened her own Pilates studio - anyone know who she is? I came across her on Instagram a while ago and can’t for the life of me remember who it was.
I think she’s WAG-adjacent rather than an actual WAG herself. Zoe Luscombe is her name and the studio is called The Bodhi Club (think it used to be the Bodhi Barn?). She’s close with Megan Pickford/Fern Maguire/Sasha etc

Reactions: 7
I think she’s WAG-adjacent rather than an actual WAG herself. Zoe Luscombe is her name and the studio is called The Bodhi Club (think it used to be the Bodhi Barn?). She’s close with Megan Pickford/Fern Maguire/Sasha etc
I always used to see her on their stories and wondered who she was 🤣 I think Trent’s ex Hannah Atkins is a pilates instructor at her studio too, saw that she recently made her insta public

Reactions: 5
Antony's given a interview about all this i've seen a few quotes on Twitter. It's the complete opposite of the other guy who still is silent.
So either he's telling truth or typical footballers ego neither would surprise me. I just want the right verdict & dickheads to stop getting away with crimes just coz they kick a ball.

• Wow
How good is it watching Scotland these days! It’s so refreshing actually having some good players and winning games 🙌🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
This reddit thread has a post with what he said in the interview

• Wow
I always used to see her on their stories and wondered who she was 🤣 I think Trent’s ex Hannah Atkins is a pilates instructor at her studio too, saw that she recently made her insta public
I wanna know what happened there, as soon as they split she went public but was always private🤣

I wanna know what happened there, as soon as they split she went public but was always private🤣
I feel like she was probably wanting to be private about her relationship, and now that they have split she might want to grow her fitness platform which is fair enough. She seems to actually have a career in it and didn’t just live off his money which makes a change 🤣

Reactions: 9
Thanks girls but it isn’t either of these! I think the footballer may have been championship rather than PL!

Is it Lorna Oxley? She’s with a Fulham player and has a Pilates studio in Cobham.
No it’s not! 😂😭

The reason I’m asking is a friend is opening a Pilates studio and the girl’s I saw had been decorated and designed really nicely so I wanted to show her!

I feel like she was probably wanting to be private about her relationship, and now that they have split she might want to grow her fitness platform which is fair enough. She seems to actually have a career in it and didn’t just live off his money which makes a change 🤣
looks like she has a private studio and does classes at different places. Good for her actually having a career despite being with him for a while? How long was it?

looks like she has a private studio and does classes at different places. Good for her actually having a career despite being with him for a while? How long was it?
She was with him during both the recent world cup & euros so based on that they were together at least a year and a half, could have been much longer than that and just kept it private though. I had a nosey of her insta when she made it public and she’s actually really pretty, the pictures I had seen of her didn’t do her justice 🤣

Reactions: 2
She was with him during both the recent world cup & euros so based on that they were together at least a year and a half, could have been much longer than that and just kept it private though. I had a nosey of her insta when she made it public and she’s actually really pretty, the pictures I had seen of her didn’t do her justice 🤣
Yea she is beautiful also agree the sun pics I saw didn’t do justice of her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.