Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks everyone it was peaceful which helped. And to all the lurkers who kindly liked the post come join us we're a friendly bunch x

The Glazers Out bunch wont be happy with me as I bought a Month of MUTV for the pre season games
Hope you’re doing ok. Hugs for you

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks everyone it was peaceful which helped. And to all the lurkers who kindly liked the post come join us we're a friendly bunch x

The Glazers Out bunch wont be happy with me as I bought a Month of MUTV for the pre season games
It’s heartbreaking but you did the right thing. Sending you lots of love ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So he's supposed to have been with a recruitment consultant who also flogs fast food to the hungry masses as a side gig (not a trolly dolly as originally reported) with 5000 followers on Instagram? Is this the level of gossip we now have to tolerate from the Daily Heil?

Anyhoo, is 5000 followers now the threshold for a beg bagging a baller?
Is Daily Mail not The Guardian 🤷‍♀️ that is their level.
And he is player, Sash a Wag and the other girl the kind of one that gravitates around famous cheater . That fit every inch in the cliché soccer, so besides sport magazines, Dm, The Mirror and other tabloids are the ones than run stories and pics/videos of gossip. And is not we are here gossiping about the next nobel price 🤣😂

Reactions: 5
@pixxyy Sending you ❤❤❤ and enjoy MUTV pre season.

off topic about cricket /Mark Wood and Chris Woakes Bromance.
He serves another role on tour when he provides support and comfort for his close friend Mark Wood on flights.

The alphabetical order seating arrangement of England’s squad means Woakes and Wood are usually together.

Wood is a nervous flyer and Woakes often holds his hand during take-off, landing and turbulence.

They swap sweet gifts, too. Woakes brings boxes of Ferrero Rocher for his mate while Wood packs chocolate digestive biscuits for Woakes. These are offered during low periods or if one of them is missing home.

• Heart
My first thought was whats wrong with Flamingo Land, 1st and only rollercoaster i've been on was there. Thunder Mountain I think was its name mid-late 90s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@pixxyy Sending you ❤❤❤ and enjoy MUTV pre season.

off topic about cricket /Mark Wood and Chris Woakes Bromance.
He serves another role on tour when he provides support and comfort for his close friend Mark Wood on flights.

The alphabetical order seating arrangement of England’s squad means Woakes and Wood are usually together.

Wood is a nervous flyer and Woakes often holds his hand during take-off, landing and turbulence.

They swap sweet gifts, too. Woakes brings boxes of Ferrero Rocher for his mate while Wood packs chocolate digestive biscuits for Woakes. These are offered during low periods or if one of them is missing home.
I immediately loved that about cricket @HaloGirl makes me love Woakes even more. 🥰🥰🥰🥰 its cute. I bet maybe some of the footie lds do the same I know our lad have a coffee club when going away the say before the game, 1 gets the coffees and maybe snacks (but hidden from bosses!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is Daily Mail not The Guardian 🤷‍♀️ that is their level.
And he is player, Sash a Wag and the other girl the kind of one that gravitates around famous cheater . That fit every inch in the cliché soccer, so besides sport magazines, Dm, The Mirror and other tabloids are the ones than run stories and pics/videos of gossip. And is not we are here gossiping about the next nobel price 🤣😂
Please don't tell me I need to start putting /sarcasm or /rhetorical at the end of my posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I immediately loved that about cricket @HaloGirl makes me love Woakes even more. 🥰🥰🥰🥰 its cute. I bet maybe some of the footie lds do the same I know our lad have a coffee club when going away the say before the game, 1 gets the coffees and maybe snacks (but hidden from bosses!)
@Red hair dont care
I thought you would love it! I know this is the football wag thread and I tried @you on the sports star thread a while ago but there are so many tattle threads. Its cute. The Eng team seem a nice bunch don’t they. 🙏Ashes

Our new star boy. He looks goooood in red. For you @pixxyy
mason-mount-manchester-united-reacts-831281900-1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Crikey, he's (^) aged! His eyes look really hollow.
Hope he's OK.

Also, he appears to be morphing into Damon from Blur. Curious.

• Haha
He wrote: "Commander Pigeon is now flying to Europe for a new season!!!

"I only ask God for health, protection and wisdom. The rest doesn't care."
Ask God to not have a lot much tamtrums inside/outside the pitch and maybe have more goals than yellow cards like last season :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
My first thought was whats wrong with Flamingo Land, 1st and only rollercoaster i've been on was there. Thunder Mountain I think was its name mid-late 90s
I know they used to sponsor the Jeremy Kyle show which always kind off put me off going. Look what happened to that 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They have just said on talk sports there is going to be a Eric Dier and Kalvin Phillips documentaries.
First question would be why? Surely there's more interesting people in football than them two.
Eric Dier advice on how to find a dog sitter!
Kalvin Phillips shares how it feels to win 3 trophies without kicking a ball!

Baffling really.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.