Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaand another one… feels like they only just had their baby boy and now a second on the way🤣

I saw a tik tok she was in the other day and I did think she looked pregnant. I can’t remember if she had the last one while he was still at Chelsea?

Reactions: 1
Sky sports are reporting that Everton are in talks with Ashley Young. He has turned down other PL teams and Euro teams they say.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Here we go again. Refuse to watch the video because I know it will give me second hand embarrassment 😭

I was hoping to get jack and dec content in Ibiza, but I guess jack was acting up and dec didn’t want any part of it. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
SOAT I love that even though he's with Reign and could easily ask fans to go away as family time he's still signing a shirt etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🤣she should.

This is normally where jack would join for pre season training on his own. Bur so far he hasn't done that yet 😬😬
That’s probably what’s happening, he will join her, play the loving boyfriend and hope everyone stops talking about his crappy behaviour!
A few thirst trap picture of him training, and everyone will love him again 🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.