Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At what point does she get embarrassed that he’s clearly bleeping about. They probably have some sort of open relationship or agreement or she’s into it lmao

Reactions: 15
At what point does she get embarrassed that he’s clearly bleeping about. They probably have some sort of open relationship or agreement or she’s into it lmao
Well after numerous times and also mentioned in a court case of an ex team mate (whether they were actually together at the time is another thing) she plainly ain't fussed.
---
Kim and Haaland at D&G

Yep never thought I put these names together. Who next Kim and Madders???!!! 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Celtic v Wolves on the 29th July @wordzalad 👀 I’ve been disappointed with our English teams for pre season friendlies the last few years so quite pleased about this one!

Reactions: 5
Lets be honest if Sasha was not with Jack she would still be modelling for studio cards. She a nobody without his name next to hers.
Sasha is a pretty girl but not even close to being a top model.

Screenshot_20230711-191815_Chrome.jpg

Hope it all worth it for her in the end, if i knew my partner cheated on me just once it would destroy me.

At least Sasha has made some good friends at the local sexual health clinic, must need to go every week 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lets be honest if Sasha was not with Jack she would still be modelling for studio cards. She a nobody without his name next to hers.
Sasha is a pretty girl but not even close to being a top model.

View attachment 2301344

Hope it all worth it for her in the end, if i knew my partner cheated on me just once it would destroy me.

At least Sasha has made some good friends at the local sexual health clinic, must need to go every week 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Celtic v Wolves on the 29th July @wordzalad 👀 I’ve been disappointed with our English teams for pre season friendlies the last few years so quite pleased about this one!
Maybe we'll even have a first XI by then. It's been one-way traffic for us so far this window. I'm going to be in Scotland that weekend so disappointed it's in Dublin!

off topic but you all know I like to share my life. My Cat Fiver is being put to sleep Tomorrow she's only 11 :( She had fluid on her lungs and in her stomach which they think is caused by cancer. Ever since my Dad died she's looked after me by being in my room everynight.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
off topic but you all know I like to share my life. My Cat Fiver is being put to sleep Tomorrow she's only 11 :( She had fluid on her lungs and in her stomach which they think is caused by cancer. Ever since my Dad died she's looked after me by being in my room everynight.
Oh god I am so sorry. She’s beautiful 🙁. Sending lots of love for tomorrow. It’s never a nice decision 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sending so much love 🤍🤍🤍😣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe we'll even have a first XI by then. It's been one-way traffic for us so far this window. I'm going to be in Scotland that weekend so disappointed it's in Dublin!
We’ve signed two so far that I’m not overly excited for but also lost one of our best players so I’m not too confident about us either 😂 I’m also gutted it’s in Dublin, would have been great to have it in either our stadium or yours! But Celtic park would have been ideal since you’ll be here then 😢

Omg sweet little baby. I’m so sorry pixxyy. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello all, I'm new to the thread but I thought you might know what has gone wrong with deli alli? Years ago I heard Alan Brazil say he was going off the rails off the pitch and this was just before his form dropped off a cliff.
I only ask because he's being linked with Chelsea at the moment
---
I'm so sorry to hear that. I had a cat named Jynx who looked very similar and died in a very similar fashion. My heart goes out to you

Reactions: 6
Obviously Sasha has benefitted a lot from being with Jack with all the followers she has and career opportunities she’s been given that let’s be honest without his name being attached to her there’s no way she would be where she is today financially or it would be unlikely. She is pretty and I’m not saying she could never succeed at anything alone but he’s clearly got her name out there. I don’t understand how she could truly be happy in a relationship with him when he cheats on her. If she is fine with him cheating and is just with him for the lifestyle it gives her then fair enough that’s her choice but how can she not want someone who actually respects and truly loves her? yeah money and the career she has is what she wants and that’s great she got that but how could you ever really be that happy knowing the guy you’re in a relationship with doesn’t have much respect for you if he’s getting with other women. What does Jack gain from this relationship? he obviously doesn’t have a lot of respect and love for her if he wants to sleep around with other women so why doesn’t he just be single?

Sasha has been part of his life a long time so I’m not saying he doesn’t care about her or doesn’t like her but his actions don’t really shows he loves her that much. Does he just not want any other guy to have her is it a control thing that even though he doesn’t want to stay loyal to her he also doesn’t want to lose her to a guy who actually would love her so he wants to keep her around him. She must know about all the cheating or cheating accusations about him so maybe she’s that in love with him or attached she’s willing to stay gain the financial benefits and be the main girl instead of the only girl which is what every girl deserves but maybe she’s ok with not being the only one if it means she’s still part of his life.

Reactions: 17
Awww no! I’m so sorry 😔 People who don’t have pets will never understand the pain of losing them, it’s like losing a family member. Makes me so sad that we only get them for such a short amount of time, yet to them we are their whole life 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you everyone ❤

Saw Eric Dier trending on Twitter thought ooo who's buying him, but no its a Dier documentry for spursplay

Reactions: 7
Sending you so much love.
I have 2 cats and I've no idea what I would do without them. I'm also here if you want pics to help in anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.