Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His behaviour has been appalling. I hope they had split up before his trip to Miami but even if they had he could have been subtle. Lucia could have earned thousands as an instagrammer but hasn’t. Feel sad for her.
does she work now? If so doing what if anyone knows? I feel for her. He’s had a flock of girls hanging off him at all the destinations he’s been to

Reactions: 12
does she work now? If so doing what if anyone knows? I feel for her. He’s had a flock of girls hanging off him at all the destinations he’s been to
Not sure. Know she did pr for a period.

Reactions: 7
His behaviour has been appalling. I hope they had split up before his trip to Miami but even if they had he could have been subtle. Lucia could have earned thousands as an instagrammer but hasn’t. Feel sad for her.
I know I thought he was one of her nice ones. I thought I read they split up then really soon after like a few days he was seen in Miami with that other girl. they split up before they got engaged!

Reactions: 8
Kennedy is another one who has a humiliation kink clearly…

True. But she knows and has 3 kids with him now. London is perfect for him. Plenty of places to go and meet or drive and meet.
Just the though of kissing him 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 the Junior Noel Edmunds

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Here we go again. Refuse to watch the video because I know it will give me second hand embarrassment 😭

Na man 🤣🤣🤣
Everyone else is getting engaged, married and babies and sasha actually has to deal with this again 🤣🤣

Sasha love get gone come on

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 5
I do wonder if it wasn’t for their babies if Kenedy and Madders would still be together. I think they’ve been together less than 3 years? she’s spent more than half their relationship pregnant… and if she ditches him she’s either taking them back to the US or stuck in UK for the sake of them/him!

At least Sasha and Jack haven’t dragged kids into whatever situation they have going on… 😬

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.