Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m saying it early just incase

Welcome to Man City Declan Rice our kid

West Ham you’re classy for only wanting to do business with us I respect that.

Quadruple pending

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m saying it early just incase

Welcome to Man City Declan Rice our kid

West Ham you’re classy for only wanting to do business with us I respect that.

Quadruple pending
No, let Wolves have a trophy. I’ve lost my favourite boy, I’m traumatised x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like Neymar has done something to upset his gf. Also cant believe they have an open relationship jeez she is clearly only in it for the ££££

Reactions: 5
So for wearing a daft (and hot in summer) costume for home games apparently (and denied) Gunnersauraus gets £69,000 a year. But in the US another mascot gets £490,000 a season! Bloody hell 😲😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Now the fixtures are out, my holiday from not thinking about the football is officially over. I've spoken about it once since the end of the season (when I posted a comment here a few days ago) and now I'm limbering up for a long, hellish, cold, tired Championship season. Do your worst, Leeds!

Reactions: 10
Now the fixtures are out, my holiday from not thinking about the football is officially over. I've spoken about it once since the end of the season (when I posted a comment here a few days ago) and now I'm limbering up for a long, hellish, cold, tired Championship season. Do your worst, Leeds!
You never know you could win the Championship. Like us you've been there and know what it's like. Nice tasty opening game! Has the ownership been sorted?

Reactions: 4
You never know you could win the Championship. Like us you've been there and know what it's like. Nice tasty opening game! Has the ownership been sorted?
If the ownership has been ratified, we've not been told. Nobody knows what is going on with the managerial appointment, either. So we're very much in possibly good, possibly bad, possibly average territory.

Reactions: 7
Dying at his caption 😭 Not sure where any of the Scots on this thread are from but if it’s around the Glasgow area you will know the reference 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dying at his caption 😭 Not sure where any of the Scots on this thread are from but if it’s around the Glasgow area you will know the reference 🤣

What does the caption mean?.

Reactions: 3
theres a vid of the bride & groom arriving which is why i'm posting, her dress looks lovely

I work with a Scottish girl and she talks about this place. Apparently it was amazing when she was a kid 🤣 I almost want to go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm getting ready to watch my team Port Vale in their second season back in League 1 and I don't really know what to expect as part of me thinks we will struggle whilst another part of me thinks we will finish mid-table. I have to say though the opening 3 fixtures are really tough as we play beaten play-off finalists Barnsley first which are then followed by games against recently relegated Reading and Blackpool. I just hope that we have enough quality this season because last season we had a number of players who weren't League 1 standard and it showed in a number of performances as on we couldn't defend and we lacked quality up front as we didn't have an out and out goalscorer which showed massively as we only scored 48 goals in the league with our top scorer only scoring 11 goals.

Good luck! I think Leeds are a big miss in the Prem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.