Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does the caption mean?.
He tagged the time capsule as his location, it’s a popular indoor swimming pool in Scotland lol. It was referring to the horrendous rain that postponed the game the other night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well it beats asking for a free shirt lol just saw this on twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
gotta respect theo hernandez and how he’s spending his summer tbh, i too would like to be having an orgy on a yacht.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg so I went for a little drive to the gym. Pulled over to go in but made the mistake of going on insta, saw his goodbye video and had to drive home cause I cried 😭

I actually feel sick. Can someone come and put me down please
no because when i said i’m too emotional to be a football fan, i actually wasn’t joking because why has this got me crying as well.

i’m dreading the gundo farewell. if we lose bernardo as well, i’m gonna also need someone to come put me down.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
no because when i said i’m too emotional to be a football fan, i actually wasn’t joking because why has this got me crying as well.

i’m dreading the gundo farewell. if we lose bernardo as well, i’m gonna also need someone to come put me down.
I think my sadness will be offset by revulsion if either of them sign for a Saudi team too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I think my sadness will be offset by revulsion if either of them sign for a Saudi team too.
gundos been confirmed as barca - i’m hoping bernardo stays but couldn’t be surprised if he ends up at PSG. i can understand the allure of the money but would be a massive statement if he did go to saudi considering he’s only just hit his prime. would be a waste of his talent imo.

Reactions: 8
gundos been confirmed as barca - i’m hoping bernardo stays but couldn’t be surprised if he ends up at PSG. i can understand the allure of the money but would be a massive statement if he did go to saudi considering he’s only just hit his prime. would be a waste of his talent imo.
total waste. Would be gutted bc he always said he wanted to be closer to home and I ines is due to have baby in the fall

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Chelsea rejected Utd'd Third bid for Mason :ROFLMAO: tbf they know our board will eventually agree to their demands. We like to at least try to get a bargain🙈
---
Another Wedding Axel Tuanzabe this links his Bro as Axel's you cant see the dress properly

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.