Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? He absolutely loves Farmhouse
He has a villa in Portugal and lived there when he was a kid and still holidays there every year. I think some of his siblings still live out in Portugal. It’s just my take but that’s where I always thought he’d go

Reactions: 1
For some reason Jack reposting Sasha on his story has made me laugh. He’s definitely either on the biggest comedown of his life or has cheated on her and is feeling guilty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For some reason Jack reposting Sasha on his story has made me laugh. He’s definitely either on the biggest comedown of his life or has cheated on her and is feeling guilty 🤣
He's in Vegas and we all see the pictures from last time he was there. 🤣🤣so cheated is prob the way to look at it

1000009481.jpg

Reactions: 7
I know group dress ups are common on stags, but what is Marcos Llorente going for here? 😅

IMG_7475.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That must be her influence, I bet he’d have loved to have got married in portugal
Well the wedding was on a spring day in London, so they obvs wanted to get married with some haste rather than wait for the summer sun!

Reactions: 4
Wonder if he has shown off the new kit before launch?

View attachment 2262997
looks like it, its the Utd way to have leaks. Mkhitaryan was announced by Adidas making his name available for shirts, Schneiderlin by a blood test, Matic by a selfie, Sanchez by a drone, then someone by their suit being made or something. Plus Zlatan announced himself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's in Vegas and we all see the pictures from last time he was there. 🤣🤣so cheated is prob the way to look at it

View attachment 2262734
Jesus christ 🤣 I wonder if Sasha will finally get her ring this summer, if I had been with someone for over 10 years and they still hadn’t proposed I would be fuming 😭 Especially if all her other wag besties are married off with kids

Reactions: 7
Jesus christ 🤣 I wonder if Sasha will finally get her ring this summer, if I had been with someone for over 10 years and they still hadn’t proposed I would be fuming 😭 Especially if all her other wag besties are married off with kids
Bigger chance of me getting with Pedro Pascal than her getting Jack to marry her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bigger chance of me getting with Pedro Pascal than her getting Jack to marry her 🤣
See I would usually say the same but I feel like it’s coming 🤣 He’s been more public about posting her these days so maybe she will finally get it lmao, poor girl

Reactions: 8
See I would usually say the same but I feel like it’s coming 🤣 He’s been more public about posting her these days so maybe she will finally get it lmao, poor girl
Can you imagine the engagement? It will be well over the top! Plus lot of Gucci involved

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.