Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they plan to do a proper ceremony abroad or if they were happy to just keep it lowkey?

Aahhh cute. Like it.
This could start a new trend. Yeah it ain't gonna happy is it with some divas WAGS

Reactions: 13
I both love and hate the transfer window 🤪 so much speculation and rumours. It's never nice losing good players in your squad and it's nice getting new players in 😬 football rollercoaster emotions never have an off season 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Aahhh cute. Like it.
This could start a new trend. Yeah it ain't gonna happy is it with some divas WAGS
The over the top proposal makes me think they will still have a big ceremony maybe abroad? Unless they had planned that originally but decided to just keep it lowkey since she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 12
I See Taylor Swift is Coming to anfield, she knows where the best place is😉

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not sure how legit this is but we’re rumoured to be bringing McTominay to Wolves (according to someone who knows one of our academy coaches). Might take the edge off the loss of Neves for you, @wordzalad!

Reactions: 4
Wonder if they plan to do a proper ceremony abroad or if they were happy to just keep it lowkey?

This is so cute! I like the low-key wedding
---
Not sure how legit this is but we’re rumoured to be bringing McTominay to Wolves (according to someone who knows one of our academy coaches). Might take the edge off the loss of Neves for you, @wordzalad!
Ooooh 👀. I wouldn’t mind him at all 🤤. I mean Rubén will always be number 1 in my heart but I’m down for Sexy McTominay to come our way.

My poor boyfriend will be fuming 🤣. He was relived at Neves going (he hates him cause I fancy him lmao) so imagine the poor boys face if McTominay shows up 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t usually post non city things but I watched some of pharrell’s first men’s collection for LV. It was quite a spectacle and lots of footballers in attendance.

They may stay for other shows as it’s PFW and lots of models in town.

Poor jobe had to sit behind his brother 😆
Marcus in there

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes. And kova to replace

Fair enough if he wanted to move on but from him to Kovacic is definitely a downgrade. Kovacic is good but also injury prone, when he’s fit though he’s been decent when i’ve watched him. Gundogan is the type of player that’s impossible to replace, had a feeling he would go to Barca though.

Reactions: 10
Yes. And kova to replace

I really thought Kova was a depth signing and not Gundo’s replacement 😂
The thing about Kova is that he is good player but he’s injury prone so I doubt he would start a lot of games unless you guys are buying other midfielder?

Reactions: 6
I really thought Kova was a depth signing and not Gundo’s replacement 😂
The thing about Kova is that he is good player but he’s injury prone so I doubt he would start a lot of games unless you guys are buying other midfielder?
Yeah I thought the same lol. I’m sure city will add more though, Kalvin Phillips is going to end up playing even less next season than he did this year 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just popped up on my fb a story about that ex Everton player who was arrested( just that he made a rare appearence in a pic or something) but a few posts under are saying he got set up? And 1 guy said both Red/Blue players paid hush money but he wouldnt ?
Hello! Just jumping on this, I think i’ve posted about this last year at some point. Everton knew back in January last year that CPS had no evidence to actually fully charge him, but he was still kept pending investigation as the CPS knew it was a high profile thing and didn’t want to be seen as slack etc. But the rumours that did go around at the time and last year was that he was set up, blackmailed and he took himself to the police station over the blackmail. I think from what I’ve heard - he did message what was/what he thought was an underage girl but there was no physical activity or something
---
Tom Davies gf is beautiful!!! And from her insta not a typical wag
She’s gorgeous. His brother is very thirsty though (fit but thirsty!)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.