Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brandon's still posting 🙈 tempted to reply asking him to do a Glazers Out post

I asked no harm trying
---
drunks walking past singing Oasis :ROFLMAO: seriously i've lived here 24 Years and thats never happened

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What a mental night 😭 City finally win the CL and complete the treble, loz goodman making an arse of herself, rashford & his fiancée splitting, brandon williams kicking off at rio ferdinand on insta stories and @olivia321 100% drunk in a ditch somewhere. Happy Saturday guys ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
and off topic apparently Pickford our number 1 choice for our new gk :rolleyes: might be worth it for queen megs tho lol
noooooo, seriously?? I think I've said this many times before but his overall demeanour makes him quite hard to take seriously (has some absolutely hilarious facial expressions though, love him) but he really is a very very good goalkeeper. honestly I'd be absolutely gutted as an Everton fan to lose him (also don't trust our scouting to adequately replace him)

Reactions: 2
noooooo, seriously?? I think I've said this many times before but his overall demeanour makes him quite hard to take seriously (has some absolutely hilarious facial expressions though, love him) but he really is a very very good goalkepper. honestly I'd be absolutely gutted as an Everton fan to lose him (also don't trust our scouting to adequately replace him)
We get linked to any player with a pulse so most likely nothing in it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who the duck is Brandon Williams though? Like does he even play?!

congrats to the City gals! We love to see it, Italian double complete! Off to the Prolapse and MidSize Pete thread I go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Have no life recapping the day and here’s lil Ronnie celebrating the night away. But where the hell is Ma Foden

• Haha
  • Heart
Have no life recapping the day and here’s lil Ronnie celebrating the night away. But where the hell is Ma Foden

Ronnie living his best life. 💙 Ma Foden was probably on standby, ready to throw hands if things kicked off.

The night is young here! I’ve watched the trophy lifting three times and am waiting for your TikToks and @Donald23 ’s tumblrs. :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Marcus Rashford and Lucia Loi have split up
Lucia wasn’t wearing her ring a few weeks back. Damn

Reactions: 7
Not fluent but he’s trying to say Rio wouldn’t have congratulated Man City if he was still playing and he’s two faced.
Which shows how pathetic that young player is. Even Sir Alex messaged Pep to congratulate him. A bigger person can do this a little boy cannot as he doesn't understand respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m running off very little sleep, but where do I even begin…

Man City were awful last night but they pulled through and got lucky and that’s all it takes 1 goal, a very deserved trophy after all the pain that’s built up to it. I know people have a lot to say about City and their finances but you can’t deny City have classy individuals in the team, no flashy gobshite insta knob heads.

I can be brutal on Gucci but the interview he did was lovely. I liked that side of him I think he ruins himself but that doesn’t mean I want his willy in me so don’t get it twisted.

Now for that stupid fuckin twit milky bar kid who can’t even grow a proper beard never mind get a game of football, on your holidays but talking about City, fumin that you’ll never have them moments, United might of won it first but they’ll never win it again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Congratulations City girls on this thread. @olivia321 @Miss Sally @futbolista @Just Drive @EllaBella10 @CheekyVimto99 @Donald23 Hope your heads aren’t too sore!
I still can't quite believe we did it 🤣 I can't stop watching videos back and seeing the players emotional makes me emotional. I wish I could be in Manchester for the parade tomorrow but I'll be watching the celebrations from here. I love the lads getting on the team bus with beer still in hand 🤣🤣🤣🏆🏆🏆 champions of England and Champions of Europe what the hell 💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
and off topic apparently Pickford our number 1 choice for our new gk :rolleyes: might be worth it for queen megs tho lol
i would be very surprised if he leaves, especially for the price tag being quoted…

he’s very happy at everton and has only signed a new 4.5 year deal a couple of months ago 😶

Reactions: 9
Watching back the highlights from last night and I have to give props to Inter, they were the better team for 90% of that game. City looked really nervous up until the goal and even after it, but Inter really held their own and gave them a good game. A lot of people thought it would be a battering so I’m just glad Inter performed well, they were the clear underdogs and although they didn’t win they still played really well imo. City won’t care about a scrappy win though, they finally won the CL and have now made history. Interesting though that the last 4 CL finals have all had a 1-0 score line 🤣 Need next years finalists to give us a proper exciting game

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.