Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well mykonos and Vegas is gonna be small fry to what jacks gonna get up to now. I'm ready.

Also ready for all the man city babies that's gonna pop up. Even sasha I think
lmao he’s gonna be drunk from midnight tonight until pre season. he won’t be in any state to get anyone pregnant, plus he’d have to sleep with her first and i’m guessing he’ll be dipping it in anything but her 🤷🏻‍♀️ the cousin will be on housekeeping and dog walking duty this summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
lmao he’s gonna be drunk from midnight tonight until pre season. he won’t be in any state to get anyone pregnant, plus he’d have to sleep with her first and i’m guessing he’ll be dipping it in anything but her 🤷🏻‍♀️ the cousin will be on housekeeping and dog walking duty this summer.
She’s not even there. She’s at home prepping the balloon arches. He’ll have two weeks slightly sober for England and then he won’t resurface till we fly to Asia

• Heart
Reactions: 12
the cruelty of putting ‘dad’ on the back of his shirt when she’s publicly said he won’t claim his own child. that poor child will have a tit load of trauma to unpack when he’s older.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
WHOS SEEN LAURYN GOODMANS POST. NO WORDS. NONE AT ALL. Woman is tapped in the bleeping head😭
Good old Lozz, always with spot on timing to drive traffic to her socials. Did she not dress up the child in LFC pajamas on more than one occasion claiming they all support LFC because of her grandfather? Lozza, you will always walk alone.

Reactions: 12
Congrats to the city girls. Huge achievement!

praying for shirtless Dias with the trophy 🙏
---

Why does she look disgusted in this pic? 🤣
I think this is actually the first time I've seen actual emotions from her.
---
For she knows she's gotta take jack fat cock tonight np getting put of if

• Haha
Reactions: 8
and off topic apparently Pickford our number 1 choice for our new gk :rolleyes: might be worth it for queen megs tho lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
ClickEd on the kids profile on LGs and it says profile loading soon and the kid is wearing a red kit… with collar on it.

I googled as a reminder of what 22/23 kits were and it’s Man Utd and Arsenal that had the collared red kits? but the kids a Liverpool fan 😭 but has a City shirt 😭. My first thought was Arsenal shirt?

She is actually strange why is she using her kid as a pawn against a guy who doesn’t want any involvement. Yes Walker is a prick for the cheating and the not taking accountability but shes also a twit.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.