Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping more good bts vids are coming. Dont know why but I love the vids of them arriving lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hoping more good bts vids are coming. Dont know why but I love the vids of them arriving lol
See Noel Edmonds is taking relegation quite hard 😂
Everyone else looks nice, then he looks like he trying to relaunch Blazing squad.
Screenshot_20230611-173846_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zooming in trying to see if she’s pregnant ffs 😭 @kaaa2 put us out of our misery 🤣 That caption is def hinting though

Reactions: 6
and which players will let the lady( cant remember her name) carry the bags
Emily!
It shocks me the way these big strong athletes give her their bags.

Also: who will thank their driver? Spoiler: shockingly few.

Reactions: 12
Do you think you could hire Jack for nights out/parties.
My kind of drunk
Just seen in another video he was still in his full kit at 5am 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would love to be partying with them. Jack totally hogging the mic and god love him he’s the worst singer

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think you could hire Jack for nights out/parties.
My kind of drunk
Just seen in another video he was still in his full kit at 5am 🤣

Pissing myself that he’s still in his full kit 🤣. I don’t get the attraction but he is funny tbf. I wonder what was he doing just in the bars/hotel in his kit 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
love seeing all the ex players at Soccer Aid, Dont think Darren Fletcher knows its a friendly haha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.