Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they bought a job lot of light blue Chanel bags for the city wags?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Watching back the highlights from last night and I have to give props to Inter, they were the better team for 90% of that game. City looked really nervous up until the goal and even after it, but Inter really held their own and gave them a good game. A lot of people thought it would be a battering so I’m just glad Inter performed well, they were the clear underdogs and although they didn’t win they still played really well imo. City won’t care about a scrappy win though, they finally won the CL and have now made history. Interesting though that the last 4 CL finals have all had a 1-0 score line 🤣 Need next years finalists to give us a proper exciting game
Can’t sugar coat it, I know every team has played a lot of football but we were terrible last night probably one of our worst performances of the season, stage fright was in full effect and we were lucky very bleeping lucky.

Haaland was terrible and should never of played the full 90 minutes.

Reactions: 18
Watching back the highlights from last night and I have to give props to Inter, they were the better team for 90% of that game. City looked really nervous up until the goal and even after it, but Inter really held their own and gave them a good game. A lot of people thought it would be a battering so I’m just glad Inter performed well, they were the clear underdogs and although they didn’t win they still played really well imo. City won’t care about a scrappy win though, they finally won the CL and have now made history. Interesting though that the last 4 CL finals have all had a 1-0 score line 🤣 Need next years finalists to give us a proper exciting game
See that's all I've seen in media ' City favourites ' ' city will batter inter ' from the ton of city fans not one of them thought it would be an easy game it's the media and rival clubs saying all that 🤷🏼‍♀️ it was never gonna be easy and inter played incredibly

Reactions: 13
Can’t sugar coat it, I know every team has played a lot of football but we were terrible last night probably one of our worst performances of the season, stage fright was in full effect and we were lucky very bleeping lucky.

we need to learn how to play with him when KDB isn’t on the pitch - he’s the only one who looks for his runs and plays through balls for him. think last night was begging for alvarez tbh and i was thinking pep would sub him on midway through the second half.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I think it was more down to nerves than anything else, city are a great team but they are not as used to playing in CL finals as they are other types of games. I think I said it last week that it’s a totally different type of pressure in the CL. Haaland was awful, Grealish too but like I said I doubt they care considering they won 🤣

Reactions: 6

Maybe playing CL final against team in dark blue giving them PTSD ;) Congrats again to all City fans. Enjoy it💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ederson saves last night in the 2nd half where unbelievable considering the nerves and adrenaline must of been insane at that stage.
Well done to City and all of you on here who are City fans, simply a amazing season you have had. 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They did seem super nervous, one of my fav bits was the close up on pep on the sidelines screaming at them to relax:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After all the adorable pics, I think little Ronnie Foden is my new fave

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Congratulations City girls on this thread. @olivia321 @Miss Sally @futbolista @Just Drive @EllaBella10 @CheekyVimto99 @Donald23 Hope your heads aren’t too sore!
Thanks love. It feels so so good. Not hungover as I’m in a sober moment but tired and barely have a voice. I threw up cried and vacuumed the house because I was stressed 😂

I’ve never said the word treble as not to jinx and I can finally say it. I m so bleeping happy. I’m in a football chat with 17 guy friends who constantly batter me and as the only city supporter and girl it feels so sweet.

The boys didn’t play like they usually do…but all it takes is one goal. They had more confidence once chodri (you beautiful bastard I love you so much) got that rocket in. But I agree with @spilldatea , Juli is meant for that type of game. He’s already played all the high pressure games 😂

I love you all especially you sky blue babes 🩵

After all the adorable pics, I think little Ronnie Foden is my new fave
I don’t know why Spanish speaking tiktok is obsessed with Ronnie and his nickname is El Wey or the guy. 😂 he’s gone viral hahah. I love him too though. He was partying while was in bed watching highlights. They say he’s touched more trophies than some teams 🥲😅

IMG_9434.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Realised @Hannahebee ❤ already broke the news about Marcus Rashford. Didn’t read the thread properly last night. 🙈
And @pixxyy how did we miss the ringless finger. Sad esp after that proposal last year.

Realised @Hannahebee ❤ already broke the news about Marcus Rashford. Didn’t read the thread properly last night. 🙈
And @pixxyy how did we miss the ringless finger. Sad esp after that proposal last year.
My only defense is I try to not look at The Scum/The Mail. Not like this thread though usually we're ahead of the press lol

Just having a nosey on Stones sisters instagram, she’s a bit of an interesting & unfortunate looking soul isn’t she? She must have had a lot of work done from her new fav sister in law because I swear she didn’t look like that last time I saw her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.