Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barca don’t really have the pull like that anymore though tbf
I think with how many players have signed for them proves that to be false.
Barca will always have a pull 1 of the biggest clubs in the world will.never lose that appeal
---
Perfect way to leave if he does, winning the treble is some way to go.
Exactly it's the perfect ending for him

Reactions: 2
So, with City winning tonight that's 6 English teams who have now won the Champions League and these are Manchester United, Liverpool, Nottingham Forest, Aston Villa, Chelsea and Manchester City.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn't expect to see this Marcus and Lucia have split up and they ended their relationship 2 months ago.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22654984/marcus-rashford-splits-fiancee-partying-miami/
What the duck is she wearing 😭. Maybe I am old but that looks like she’s had something spilled all over her
---
If that's Gündoğan's last appearance in a City shirt what a way for him to end it.
Good way to go out if it is! He’s a great player but maybe he’ll want to go off to a different league?

Reactions: 4
Well mykonos and Vegas is gonna be small fry to what jacks gonna get up to now. I'm ready.

Also ready for all the man city babies that's gonna pop up. Even sasha I think

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.