Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No pitch walkaround for me as stream died lol Delighted for Everton.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow last game of the season is always a goal fest but some matches banged goals in ๐Ÿ‘ us nah we just let Brentford do the season double over us ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
mutv are showing abit of the players/familys Can't see any bumps though from our wags

Reactions: 3
I havenโ€™t been able to read this thread as much as football just has not been enjoyable for me but I am feeling nothing but pure relief right now that weโ€™ve secured our top flight status. Nothing to celebrate about this season, just relief.
Big big changes need to happen at board level this summer and club. We cannot have another season like this. Itโ€™s not good enough and us fans deserve better.

Though I will say, I am so happy to see the back of Leicester and Southampton ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and so glad Iโ€™ll get to go to Luton next year

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.