Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I think it will be a crazy transfer window as I can see many players leaving their retrospective clubs and these are Harry Kane, Declan Rice, Alexis Mac Allister, Harry Maguire, Harvey Barnes, İlkay Gündoğan, James Maddison, James Ward-Prowse, Kieran Tierney, Kyle Walker, Mason Mount, Ruben Neves, Scott McTominay, Youri Tielemans, Christian Pulisic, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Carlos Alcaraz, Kelechi Iheanacho, Jamie Vardy, Rodrigo, Jack Harrison, Luis Sinisterra, Wilfried Gnonto amongst many others.
Mucky Maddison won't want to slum it in the Championship, Villa might give him a job handing out the Lucozade.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Longtime reader, first time poster here!!

Genuine question..what is the point of Fern and that cling on Maguire family censoring their kids faces if they let them walk out in front of thousands of people?! I dont get that logic lol. The Maguire family is my irrational annoyance so I just dont get hiding one of the kids faces but letting the other one walk out at the start of the game???

Soz if this has already been discussed!

Reactions: 14
I'm bored & unemployed so I volunteer to keep track of the predictions. Though we can all come up with the rules like deadline etc
And if anyone else has cute pics/vids from your teams

Reactions: 1
Now that the seasons over, what’s been everyone’s best/funniest moments? This season feels like it’s been 1000 years long, the Hendo racism accusations genuinely feel like they happened at least 3 years ago. Funniest moments for me have been Klopp’s book of excuses, Walker almost taking Bernardo Silva’s head off with a throw in and Conte/Tuchel beefing with each other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Conte and Tuchel feels like it was a million years ago 😭 and when Cucurella had his hair yanked

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now that the seasons over, what’s been everyone’s best/funniest moments? This season feels like it’s been 1000 years long, the Hendo racism accusations genuinely feel like they happened at least 3 years ago. Funniest moments for me have been Klopp’s book of excuses, Walker almost taking Bernardo Silva’s head off with a throw in and Conte/Tuchel beefing with each other 🤣
The walker throw in is hands down my favourite, I still laugh so much whenever I think about that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
editing to add: yikes!

For context the guy he hit racially abused one of the Ajax players (Brian Brobbey).

Obviously you shouldn’t be hitting people, but racism might be one where I give a pass. Chat tit, get banged.

Reactions: 14
From Arsenal has to be this

Also Big Sam saying he was the goat of manages and they all learn from him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
can never have enough mctom in the thread
One of McTominays friends posted this pic on his insta story and tagged Scott’s girlfriend so it is her! She is stunning but this picture doesn’t do her any justice

Reactions: 6
One of McTominays friends posted this pic on his insta story and tagged Scott’s girlfriend so it is her! She is stunning but this picture doesn’t do her any justice
Yeah it's his girlfriend. Looks like she's gone full wag too. Unprivated her account, lunch with utd wags etc

Reactions: 4
Jeezo, she looks about 50! Not the best pic, I’d be raging if that was doing the rounds.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.