Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 8
I would never usually not watch our game, especially because it’s the last for Firmino & Milner etc, but a part of me really wants to watch this relegation battle unfold 😭 I have no idea what’s going to happen or who’s going down
On paper you'd say Everton stay up but that's Football anything can happen

Reactions: 5
I think they will, it’s in their hands. Pressure can get to you I suppose, but I would be surprised if they don’t stay up.

Reactions: 9
I need one more Harry Kane goal for 30 PL goals this season, goes to show how ridiculous Haaland has been 😂

Reactions: 6
Any time “on paper” is mentioned in football terms, I have to bring out my favourite Brian Clough quote: “We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass.” 😆

I don’t support any of the relegation threatened teams, but I’m a nervous wreck for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
its tough because i think alot got a soft spot for Leicester the season they won pl, so I want them up. But Everton jeez they've just always been here

Reactions: 7
its tough because i think alot got a soft spot for Leicester the season they won pl, so I want them up. But Everton jeez they've just always been here
I can’t stand the Vardys so i’ll take a great deal of pleasure in them going down. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I would miss the Derby, but I also have a soft spot for Leicester which I normally wouldn’t admit. Everything that happened with the helicopter crash back in 2018 i’ve just felt for them ever since, would be so strange if a team that won the league not that long ago was relegated. It’s so good not having anything to stress about on the final day, usually i’m ill over title a title race but it’s nice to just see everything else unfold 🤣

A goal worthy of staying up from Doucoure. I need a repeat of the split screen like that Aguerooooo title with Leicester for the remainder of the game😭

• Heart
I'm leaving fpl on a high, my players have 1 point 0 points & -1 🙈 except my vice captain Salah on 2

• Haha
remember we've gotta be on bump watch for the walkarounds lol
and as its hot we better get a SOTM

Reactions: 7
Liverpool and Southampton are just playing for shits and giggles today… literally neither team can shift position. Arthur should have been chucked on for the sake of it… 😭

editing to add: yikes!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
remember we've gotta be on bump watch for the walkarounds lol
and as its hot we better get a SOTM
Waiting for Aston Villa to get Europe for Mings to strip down to his kegs 🙏🏻 (Instead Frankee will be pregnant with #3)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.