Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, who will be joining Burnley and Sheffield United in the Premier League. I think Luton will win 2-0.
I'm going Coventry.
Both teams have played well this year. Cov have done what Forest did last year from the bottom and there are 2 Forest players on both sides today.

Reactions: 6
tell me why i’ve just got in a drunk argument with a norwegian united fan about haaland 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope Tom Lockyer is ok it gave me Erikson Euro's vibe 😔😔
I thought it was his ACL at first but yeah he definitely collapsed/fainted as he went down with no other player near him. Sky Sports have just reported from pitchside that he was conscious when he left the field on a stretcher, and that his family were present🤞that he makes a quick and full recovery.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Such worrying scenes, I was thinking it was his heart when i first saw him. Really hope it is not 😞
I did see him move his arms once he was on the stretcher thank god.
That's what I thought at the time but now I am wondering if he just blacked out due to the heat as it is quite warm at Wembley today plus with the sun blaring down on the pitch it will feel much warmer.

Reactions: 8
Aww i’m actually a bit gutted for Dortmund you know 🙁 Really wanted it for Haller & Reus in particular, but would have been an amazing way for Bellingham to go out too. Seeing Reus sobbing at the end was so sad. That last minute winner from Musiala was unbelievable though, deserved the win and now I can be shameless and flex Mane trophy pics 🤣

Reactions: 11
Congrats to Luton, gutted for Coventry though I always hate to see a team losing on penalties ❤

Reactions: 15
Congrats to Luton, gutted for Coventry thought I always hate to see a team losing on penalties ❤
I wasn’t particularly rooting for either team but like you said always tit to see a team lose on pens. Hope the guy who missed doesn’t suffer too much abuse, although i’ve already seen it starting 🙁

• Sad
Congrats to Luton, gutted for Coventry thought I always hate to see a team losing on penalties ❤
It's hard to believe the success that Luton have achieved in such a short period of time as in the space of 9 years they have gone from winning the National League to the top division of English Football.

I wasn’t particularly rooting for either team but like you said always tit to see a team lose on pens. Hope the guy who missed doesn’t suffer too much abuse, although i’ve already seen it starting 🙁
I’ve seen it too 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.