Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7-0 😉 The funniest thing is we won’t even get him 🤣
---

Was just coming on to say this lol, her lavish parties and spa days can continue for another year!
Did anyone see if she came onto the pitch and revealed a bump after they cleared the pitch invasion?

Reactions: 1
7-0 😉 The funniest thing is we won’t even get him 🤣
---

Was just coming on to say this lol, her lavish parties and spa days can continue for another year!
oh the amount of kitten gifs I needed that game 🙈
---
Did anyone see if she came onto the pitch and revealed a bump after they cleared the pitch invasion?
i've been twitter searching havent seen a pic/vid of her yet

Reactions: 5
Do we think this transfer window could be the craziest? I'm nervous because I don't want any city players to leave 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do we think this transfer window could be the craziest? I'm nervous because I don't want any city players to leave 😞
We’ve already been linked with Tielemens and it’s been about an hour since the season finished 😭 It’s gonna be a long summer

Reactions: 8
I'm hoping we don't get another 30 odd players. Maybe just 5 or do would be good 👍 but yeah I think it could be another crazy transfer market for all teams.

Reactions: 9
Happy for Everton! My cousin is a fan and he was crying when they stayed up!
---
can never have enough mctom in the thread
I need him. 🥵🥵🥵🥵
---
Almsot defo. I think it’s my beloved Rubén’s last year with us 😭. If any of you big six lot come near your captain has to fistfight me to get to him. I’ll include moneybags Newcastle in it too.

Next Years lap of honor Garnacho will have little baby Enzo with him 😲
---
Is that his girlfriend or his mum, serious question? Can’t tell if she’s 25 or 55 🤣
Think its his Sister & Niece? or a bad pic of his gf

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I think it will be a crazy transfer window as I can see many players leaving their retrospective clubs and these are Harry Kane, Declan Rice, Alexis Mac Allister, Harry Maguire, Harvey Barnes, İlkay Gündoğan, James Maddison, James Ward-Prowse, Kieran Tierney, Kyle Walker, Mason Mount, Ruben Neves, Scott McTominay, Youri Tielemans, Christian Pulisic, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Carlos Alcaraz, Kelechi Iheanacho, Jamie Vardy, Rodrigo, Jack Harrison, Luis Sinisterra, Wilfried Gnonto amongst many others.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, I think it will be a crazy transfer window as I can see many players leaving their retrospective clubs and these are Harry Kane, Declan Rice, Alexis Mac Allister, Harry Maguire, Harvey Barnes, İlkay Gündoğan, James Maddison, James Ward-Prowse, Kieran Tierney, Kyle Walker, Mason Mount, Ruben Neves, Scott McTominay, Youri Tielemans, Christian Pulisic, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Carlos Alcaraz, Kelechi Iheanacho, Jamie Vardy, Rodrigo, Jack Harrison, Luis Sinisterra, Wilfried Gnonto amongst many others.
And to keep us busy during our scandal free times, theres lots of predictions we can make.
Bit like the death prediction thread could make a game of guessing who moves where lol

And to keep us busy during our scandal free times, theres lots of predictions we can make.
Bit like the death prediction thread could make a game of guessing who moves where lol
I'm all for a who goes where poll 🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.