Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yass123 posted " Also lol I know it’s nothing do with this thread but the world is Lucia Loi cheated on Marcus Rashford that’s why they split up, anyone got any tea? "

Told them we've a wags thread, so hopefully they'll come join us
well word on the street that I’ve heard is that the only reason Marcus got back with her is because he wants to settle down with someone who has only ever been with him, so has the virgin status in his eyes… whilst he slept about with girls the opposit…. Which based on the above article seems like it could have some sort of truth I dunno

but again this could be chat in Manchester from people who know her and it’s passed around rather from what people who know him say!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Happy parade day! All the beautiful Tattlers who are going: be safe, have fun, and take loads of pics and vids! 💙 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i got sucked into the LG thread hole and lost hours of my life. that girl is actually off her rocker. great hangover reading tbf.

gonna go enjoy the parade this evening. UP THE BLUES 🩵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just read on twitter that some of the city players flew to Ibiza yesterday and are arriving back this afternoon before the parade, what could possibly go wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just read on twitter that some of the city players flew to Ibiza yesterday and are arriving back this afternoon before the parade, what could possibly go wrong 🤣
thoughts and prayers for Grealishs liver 😭

• Haha
i got sucked into the LG thread hole and lost hours of my life. that girl is actually off her rocker. great hangover reading tbf.

gonna go enjoy the parade this evening. UP THE BLUES 🩵
Anyone know who her next baby daddy is?

Reactions: 2
well word on the street that I’ve heard is that the only reason Marcus got back with her is because he wants to settle down with someone who has only ever been with him, so has the virgin status in his eyes… whilst he slept about with girls the opposit…. Which based on the above article seems like it could have some sort of truth I dunno

but again this could be chat in Manchester from people who know her and it’s passed around rather from what people who know him say!
I fully get that someone might not want to be with someone else who has been sexually active for religious reasons but keep the same attitude for yourself. Like if you’re expecting your partner to only have slept with you, you better bring the same to the table.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I fully get that someone might not want to be with someone else who has been sexually active for religious reasons but keep the same attitude for yourself. Like if you’re expecting your partner to only have slept with you, you better bring the same to the table.
yeah I understand that if you are both religious! But if not it’s giving double standards, insecure boy x

Reactions: 11

I'd be surprised, this is toxic AF and not particularly consistent with what we do know about him.

Reactions: 5
I'd be surprised, this is toxic AF and not particularly consistent with what we do know about him.
all I would say is, he’s not all he seems. His media squeaky clean pr campaign isn’t what you see of him in clubs

Mahrez and Taylor looked so awkward together in the glimpses I saw of them on the pitch last night. Zero chemistry and almost like he was irritated she was there! Maybe I’m wrong but I just find them such an odd pairing
Someone commented on DM story about them. Said that she and her family aren't well liked around where they live (have heard about the family before) and he regularly cheats on her. Has a 2nd flat to take them to
---
thoughts and prayers for Grealishs liver 😭
There's no way Sasha is getting pregnant during this celebration bender 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think Peps brought his some bags incase Gucci gets car sick on the bus?

• Haha
all I would say is, he’s not all he seems. His media squeaky clean pr campaign isn’t what you see of him in clubs
Well the same could be said for all of them, but this just seems a little at odds .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.