Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna predict 4 players will have babies in 9 months & 1 will be twins
I’m going with Gundogan, Walker (duck knows if it’ll be Annie), Foden and Bernardo.

Gucci was too out of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m going with Gundogan, Walker (duck knows if it’ll be Annie), Foden and Bernardo.

Gucci was too out of it 🤣
Bernardo and ines are pregnant already well she is obviously 🤣🤣 gundo not long had one but super fertility when just had one 🤔

do we reckon jack and Sasha will?

my four guesses - Rodri, Alvarez, foden (again), mahrez (again)
Mahrez and Taylor looked so awkward together in the glimpses I saw of them on the pitch last night. Zero chemistry and almost like he was irritated she was there! Maybe I’m wrong but I just find them such an odd pairing

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bernardo and ines are pregnant already well she is obviously 🤣🤣 gundo not long had one but super fertility when just had one 🤔
Oh god I totally forgot she was already pregnant 🤣🤣. Tbf one lady at my work had her kid and four months later she was pregnant again so ya never know 🤣.

Reactions: 8
Stormzy is 72 years old blaming his team for the loss :ROFLMAO: 🙈

god that is 72 error still is happening haha
---
oh i've a SOTM Joel not Gary :p

Mahrez and Taylor looked so awkward together in the glimpses I saw of them on the pitch last night. Zero chemistry and almost like he was irritated she was there! Maybe I’m wrong but I just find them such an odd pairing
I swear I read a few months ago that they split? And then they randomly just appeared together again, unless i’ve made that up 🤣 I can honestly see Sasha having a baby 9 months from now lol, her whole group of wag besties all have kids so she might want one now. Jack is a different story of course, will he even be sober enough? 🤣

Reactions: 7
Yass123 posted " Also lol I know it’s nothing do with this thread but the world is Lucia Loi cheated on Marcus Rashford that’s why they split up, anyone got any tea? "

Told them we've a wags thread, so hopefully they'll come join us

Reactions: 12
In the Lozza Goodman thread, just been a post saying word is that Lucia cheated😲
Yes lol that was me who posted that comment , only because someone commented on a post on TikTok saying that she cheated on him

• Wow
  • Heart
With all the talk about Man City winning the treble, I keep thinking of R. Sterling and wondering if he regrets leaving for Chelsea. I feel bad that he missed out.

Reactions: 8
Yass123 posted " Also lol I know it’s nothing do with this thread but the world is Lucia Loi cheated on Marcus Rashford that’s why they split up, anyone got any tea? "

Told them we've a wags thread, so hopefully they'll come join us
I'm pretty sure Lucia had form for cheating on Rashford in the past (and vice versa).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.