Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

fave moment so far closely followed by haaland being interviewed by shreeves and saying to him ‘listen to this song and enjoy it’ and it’s the fans song for him and then he just wanders off mid interview and starts dancing 😂😅

i found it 😂😂 i love this nutter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell John Stones is one beautiful man. I hate praising players from other clubs too much, especially close rivals, but i’m so happy he managed to get his career back on track after he was pretty much completely out of the team at city. Madness how good he is and how hardly anyone ever mentions it, the guy is world class.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell John Stones is one beautiful man. I hate praising players from other clubs too much, especially close rivals, but i’m so happy he managed to get his career back on track after he was pretty much completely out of the team at city. Madness how good he is and how hardly anyone ever mentions it.

Wasted on Ashley young's child's mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A brilliant player but a face only a mother could love sadly… Any of you that fancy him need your heads testing! Love you all though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone find me Ma Foden !!
I think i’ve just seen Foden’s girlfriend, she’s really pretty. I always think for some reason that she’s a chavvy looking 19 year old with an orange foundation line but she’s actually gorgeous lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A brilliant player but a face only a mother could love sadly… Any of you that fancy him need your heads testing! Love you all though 😂

I never found him attractive but any chance of me changing my mind ended when someone on this thread said he looks like a monster munch come to life 😂😂😂 Sadly I can’t remember who it was because I need to thank them for making me laugh every time I think of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

fave moment so far closely followed by haaland being interviewed by shreeves and saying to him ‘listen to this song and enjoy it’ and it’s the fans song for him and then he just wanders off mid interview and starts dancing 😂😅

i found it 😂😂 i love this nutter

Erling & Jack are 🥰 🥺

A tad disappointed they gave the selfie stick to Riyad and Phil this year. I rather enjoyed his thrusting last year!

Roll on parade. Please Jack, mention something about Almiron again so the haters once again implode!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Erling & Jack are 🥰 🥺

A tad disappointed they gave the selfie stick to Riyad and Phil this year. I rather enjoyed his thrusting last year!

Roll on parade. Please Jack, mention something about Almiron again so the haters once again implode!!
Jack did get the selfie stick and then dropped it when he got sprayed with drink

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No one does it like De Bruynes wife. Michele is effortlessly gorgeous!
Going brunette was the best thing she’s ever done, she’s so striking. I love the end of the season because I always enjoy seeing all the wags from all the different clubs 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
David drives me crazy but love how much he supports our Womens team

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Going brunette was the best thing she’s ever done, she’s so striking. I love the end of the season because I always enjoy seeing all the wags from all the different clubs 🤣
I’m exactly the same! I love the final home games for that reason, usually get an idea of who’s single now (Trent👀), new wags on the scene, then the ones who are pregnant! I’m a right nosey cow😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.