Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who cares if it was her nips or not 😭 Tbf if I was as banging as her I would have mine out 24/7 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who cares if it was her nips or not 😭 Tbf if I was as banging as her I would have mine out 24/7 🤣
Well it is relevant when the conversation is "I can't believe she got her nips out".

Trust me I would much rather be talking about them being out :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I wonder why Jack wasn’t out with the city lot last night, not like him to miss a party 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This sounds like a really stupid question in my head but I'm asking it anyway...when do they hold the end of season awards? Please don't just say at the end of the season lol

• Haha
On the pregnant wag thing I didn't see Kalvin's partner ash at all yesterday I dont think 🤔🤔🤔
I never really see much of her compared to other wags, she could be but I think it’s Megan based on the clues 🤣 Can’t believe i’m gonna have to watch the Everton players & wags walk around the pitch after their last game ffs

• Haha
Kalvins GF Was at the AfterParty. On Tictoc is a Video when they arrived.

ON really need a Stylist, I mean what is she doing there, but thank God she didn't wear this short dress she wore on Stones daughters Birthday and the Chris Brown Concert

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kalvins GF Was at the AfterParty. On Tictoc is a Video when they arrived.

ON really need a Stylist, I mean what is she doing there, but thank God she didn't wear this short dress she wore on Stones daughters Birthday and the Chris Brown Concert
Do you have evidence of this dress 🤣🤣🤣

I think I’m the only one that actually likes ON 😂 I think it’s maybe because I’m in love with John Stones so I just like anyone that’s got any relation to him 🤣 Fashion sense is a little off sometimes but I think she’s really pretty!

Reactions: 5
none of us are expecting a Leicester win against Newcastle tonight are we? Although it would make the final day VERY interesting… 😅

• Haha
What happend to ONs Fashion Line? I thought they will post new stuff but there is nothing, is it already over

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.