Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think she’s ever worked a day in her life. At least some of the other wags have degrees & had jobs previously, all she’s ever done is take money from her rich parents and now her rich footballer husband 🤣
How dare you say that, look at how busy at work she was in Oct 2022 😉
Screenshot_20230519-210607_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t remember if this was shared already but fifa unveiled the logo for 2026 World Cup. It’s been blitzed in my face prob because I live in LA and we’re a host city. They also had an event here a few days ago with some celebs - like Brooklyn Beckham was invited? What has he done in football other than be a nepo baby. Looked kind of lame tbh and the logo is so terrible. i hate the logo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t remember if this was shared already but fifa unveiled the logo for 2026 World Cup. It’s been blitzed in my face prob because I live in LA and we’re a host city. They also had an event here a few days ago with some celebs - like Brooklyn Beckham was invited? What has he done in football other than be a nepo baby. Looked kind of lame tbh and the logo is so terrible. i hate the logo.

Not gone down that well here either. People are saying it looks like meat.
Lets hope Brooklyn Beckham isn't the photographer for the world cup 🤣

FB_IMG_1684541630488.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

That logo is awful. It does look like meat.

I’ve heard virtually no talk of WC 2026 up here in Northern California. :ROFLMAO: Unsurprising.

Reactions: 8
That logo is awful. It does look like meat.

I’ve heard virtually no talk of WC 2026 up here in Northern California. :ROFLMAO: Unsurprising.
the reactions online are all the same about the logo. Whomever designed it is lazy and whoever approved is an idiot.

That’s actually strange no chatter bc Bay Area is hosting a match. Levi’s stadium in Santa Clara I believe.

its gonna be a weird World Cup with 3 host countries. I know they did Japan and Korea for 2002. I wonder who will host what groups. That’s 3 time zones as well.

• Heart

Couldn’t even get Phil Neville?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know its season ticket renewal time when this comes out… as I head to the stadium ffs.

Still can’t decide what to do - my head is telling me don’t renew, my heart is telling me do it 🤣

me trying to enjoy a girls day out today but knowing Bobby’s going… 😭

View attachment 2183774
I was doing fine until I read the words Hendo had to say about him and the other guys leaving. I don’t even care if we don’t win today, all I can focus on is them leaving 😭 It’s tit that Klopp is banned for their last ever Anfield game too.

You know its season ticket renewal time when this comes out… as I head to the stadium ffs.

Still can’t decide what to do - my head is telling me don’t renew, my heart is telling me do it 🤣

Says this and then we’re linked with Maguire today 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My only hope for Today is that my boys win, cmon you villains 😲 Not sure why you thought I supported a diff team haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are spurs still going for Europa? I cba to work out all the numbers etc 🤣

Reactions: 2
I am genuinely questioning who will want to be the next Tottenham manager as they look a mess both on and off the pitch.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.