Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a reminder that Arsenal were 13 points clear at one point, feels like a lifetime ago that🤣
I’ve seen fans trying to say they didn’t, but they completely bottled it. There’s no other way to put it, totally fucked it. I saw people compare this Arsenal team to Liverpool’s 19/20 team, for that alone they deserve this humbling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to say after Potter left Brighton I was worried for them, but De Zerbi has done a fantastic job as they play some really nice football under him and I like how he places his faith in the youngsters i.e. Enciso, Caicedo, Ferguson and Gilmour.
Yeah he has got them playing amazing, delighted for him and the team! I’m not even a Brighton fan but I just do not want to see Partey lift that trophy, so I’m glad they’re bottling this!

Reactions: 12
Is this the year the “whoever’s top of the table at Christmas wins” line ends, or did it already in the last few seasons and I missed it?

@EllaBella10 the biggest of congratulations to you! He’s adorable ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve seen fans trying to say they didn’t, but they completely bottled it. There’s no other way to put it, totally fucked it. I saw people compare this Arsenal team to Liverpool’s 19/20 team, for that alone they deserve this humbling 🤣
That’s not Arsenal players though. That’s probably tits on twatter.
I stand by my previous statement, I don’t think Arsenal have bottled anything. City should have walked this title and it should have been tied up weeks ago. The fact that an Arsenal team this young, with a squad as small as theirs have pushed it this far is incredible.
As a Liverpool fan, my frustration has always been that we never had the same squad depth as Citeh and it has cost us. I can’t then say someone else has bottled it, when they have a similar squad depth.

Anyway, sorry Cityzens, but HALA MADDRID!!! 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I stand by my previous statement, I don’t think Arsenal have bottled anything. City should have walked this title and it should have been tied up weeks ago. The fact that an Arsenal team this young, with a squad as small as theirs have pushed it this far is incredible.
As a Liverpool fan, my frustration has always been that we never had the same squad depth as Citeh and it has cost us. I can’t then say someone else has bottled it, when they have a similar squad depth.

😂

IMG_7785.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

My post was mainly referring to arsenal fans tbf, should have worded it better but there was definitely some arrogance from the players too. Personally I think they did bottle it, regardless of experience etc they were miles ahead of city for most of the season and have now totally fucked it when it mattered most 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
My post was mainly referring to arsenal fans tbf, should have worded it better but there was definitely some arrogance from the players too. Personally I think they did bottle it, regardless of experience etc they were miles ahead of city for most of the season and have now totally fucked it when it mattered most 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ultimately, they’ll learn from it. And be stronger next time probably. Which Is really fecking irritating!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
:ROFLMAO: jeez last I saw it was only 1-0 least my lads only conceded 1. I shouldnt laugh as we were never even in the race but :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Ultimately, they’ll learn from it. And be stronger next time probably. Which Is really fecking irritating!
I’m not so sure now. I think they will be good next season, but they won’t challenge for the title again imo. Without taking away from the work they done this season I still think the only reason they were top for so long was because so many of the usual top 6 teams were utter tit, which I don’t think will be the case next year. If we make decent signings in the summer and Chelsea get their act together it will be a completely different situation, utd too if they get it right in summer. I think this was Arsenal’s best chance to win the league.

Reactions: 9
I’m not so sure now. I think they will be good next season, but they won’t challenge for the title again imo. Without taking away from the work they done this season I still think the only reason they were top for so long was because so many of the usual top 6 teams were utter tit, which I don’t think will be the case next year. If we make decent signings in the summer and Chelsea get their act together it will be a completely different situation, utd too if they get it right in summer. I think this was Arsenal’s best chance to win the league.
Chelsea will be an interesting one next season if Poch turns out good for them and they sort out their squad. They have no European football and can concentrate fully on the league, exactly like 16/17 season🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Chelsea will be an interesting one next season if Poch turns out good for them and they sort out their squad. They have no European football and can concentrate fully on the league, exactly like 16/17 season🤷‍♀️
Yeah it’s going to either work really well or it will be a disaster similar to this season. Can’t see them challenging for the title but with the money they spend and a decent manager?? they should really be finishing in europa league spot minimum. I’m not sure yet what I think about Poch and how well he will do.
---
Either way I will be laughing at someone, either city for bottling it again or madrid who finally get a taste of their own medicine 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just like to point out i am a bleeping delight to know even as a Arsenal fan 😉
I said when we lost to city that was the title decided then. The most annoying thing it was always Arsenal to lose and i just don't think we have the squad to compete, yet!

All seriousness well done city.

20230514_191954.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just like to point out i am a bleeping delight to know even as a Arsenal fan 😉
I said when we lost to city that was the title decided then. The most annoying thing it was always Arsenal to lose and i just don't think we have the squad to compete, yet!

All seriousness well done city.

View attachment 2169970
I think you’re the only Arsenal fan on here, but I just want to say you’ve been so gracious in the title race. I’ve enjoyed reading your point of view as a fan instead of the stuff AFTV put out.

Your time will come, Arsenal have made massive progress this season compared to recent years.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think you’re the only Arsenal fan on here, but I just want to say you’ve been so gracious in the title race. I’ve enjoyed reading your point of view as a fan instead of the stuff AFTV put out.

Your time will come, Arsenal have made massive progress this season compared to recent years.
Thank you my lovely, very kind of you to say 💖
Hopefully join you next season again in the race for the title.

I think i am the only Arsenal fan on here 😢

Also i hope we are going for Declan Rice as a certain player who begins with P will not be at the club 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.