Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was such a random thing to do! Their relationship was totally private and then Starfelt went to watch one of her games and the camera panned to him in the crowd and one of the commentators just thought it was a great moment to break the news 😂 Stunning couple though I must say!
I’ve never taken much notice of him tbh, but yeah he’s quite sexy! 😍 she’s really pretty as well.

What’s your prediction for the game this weekend?

Reactions: 6

Imagine listening to that first thing in the morning 🙄

Harvey Vale was the best she could do so far 🤣 she was stalking Mount and co in Mykonos year before last. Apparently she was after Gilmour as well but he knows better!

Cannot stand her, I’ve seen her skipping and dancing about Glasgow filming herself. Total clown of a girl! Her mother / manager swans about like she’s Kris Jenner 😂
Imagine following a bunch of footballers on holiday what a cringey little beg. She needs to grow up

Reactions: 9
Just have to laugh. Can see it being Ryan Mason at this point. Hate is a strong word but I absolutely HATE Gru with a passion😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is this just premier league or does it cover other top euro leagues?

I've seen transfer rumours about kane, omishen, ivan toney, kvaratskhelia, lukaku (in regard to staying on loan at inter), brereton diaz

feel like we can rule kane out of this lol
It feels like this best fits Osimhen, with the 'love' for Napoli.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never taken much notice of him tbh, but yeah he’s quite sexy! 😍 she’s really pretty as well.

What’s your prediction for the game this weekend?
I’ll happily take a draw but I do think we’ll win! When it gets to this point in the season it just feels like there’s sooo many old firms, I’m glad this is the last one 😂 Another reason why I wish we had more teams in our league!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not sure how I feel about this @wordzalad:

Can’t unsee! The Portuguese Wolves lads do love their themed parties. Semedo’s partner posted too. They have the cutest kids!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Cindy Kimberley is basically selling fast fashion pieces you’d basically find on Shein quality wise for £125-£250…. 😭

I wouldn’t pay a quid for that tat, can’t even wash it! 🤮
---
I’ll happily take a draw but I do think we’ll win! When it gets to this point in the season it just feels like there’s sooo many old firms, I’m glad this is the last one 😂 Another reason why I wish we had more teams in our league!
I know, the matches are so nerve wracking, aren’t they? 🙈🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure how I feel about this @wordzalad:

Can’t unsee! The Portuguese Wolves lads do love their themed parties. Semedo’s partner posted too. They have the cutest kids!
Hahaha I dunno why but this just looks so weird 🤣.

they do seem to have a lot of fun themes for parties and stuff, it looks like such a good laugh 😅

Reactions: 2
Have any of you seen the mascots pay thing Gunnersaurus got 70k a SEASON. For dressing up like a dinosaur 😭 For 90mins. I’m in the wrong job lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
draw Tomorrow and my boys are guaranteed Europa Conference and a win guarantees Europa :ROFLMAO:
I'd be more confident if we had more goals in us as Rashy is injured, plus I read a stat other day we've had either most or second (to Arse) big chances just we arnt getting them back of the net.

Reactions: 7
draw Tomorrow and my boys are guaranteed Europa Conference and a win guarantees Europa :ROFLMAO:
I'd be more confident if we had more goals in us as Rashy is injured, plus I read a stat other day we've had either most or second (to Arse) big chances just we arnt getting them back of the net.
Need a striker badly. They're not attacking enough and the finishing is not good enough. The constant playing the ball in midfield like pinball and not pushing forwards gets on my nerves. I'd like ETH to start Sabitzer more. Martial is too hit and miss. Problem is, is that Utd don't have a solid starting team yet and the replacements aren't good enough. Injuries don't help but they need to be so much better than they are. I hope some deadwood get offloaded in the summer and bring some decent players in. Varane is supposed to back tomorrow 🤞🏼

Reactions: 4
my fb memories from 2012 😭
last day of the season excited/nervous Fingers crossed for Man Utd/QPR/Newcastle #believe

No idea why I included Newcastle even after checking apparently they were trying for CL but not sure why I cared

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Cindy Kimberley is selling fast fashion pieces you’d basically find on Shein quality wise for £125-£250…. 😭

not particularly surprising tbh. so many 'designer' £££ brands use polyester, often with clothes made in china with extremely vague info regarding working conditions, fair wages etc ...
---
Have any of you seen the mascots pay thing Gunnersaurus got 70k a SEASON. For dressing up like a dinosaur 😭 For 90mins. I’m in the wrong job lmao
wtf i would literally get down on the pitch and madly chomp on the grass in front of thousands of people ike i was the last, desperate, starving dinosaur left in jurassic park for that kind of hourly rate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
my fb memories from 2012 😭
last day of the season excited/nervous Fingers crossed for Man Utd/QPR/Newcastle
11 years ago 🤯

man city 🤝🏼 winning the league on the final day of the season in a dramatic 3-2 win

honestly martin tyler’s commentary lives rent free in my head. one of the best memories of being a city fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.